Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►►► League Of Shadows ◄◄◄ 80+ Active Clans ★ Website ★ Emblem ★ Voice Server ★ Fight Club ★ Daily Raids ★ Join The League!

RedNuker

lUipbQE.png

f2nffkB.png

X0GKFm8.png

League of Shadows is an alliance with competent leaders who are active in Warframe and willing to take on the challenge of delivering a unique Warframe experience for all clans and their members. Although, most of our members may be casual, we have a core group of hardcore veteran players with a competitive spirit who are always available for raids, pvp, dark sectors and void runs. We strive to have active, engaged clans, so if you are not going to be an active Warlord of your clan, please do not apply.

We are here to unite and organize small and mid-tier clans into a larger, formidable force in the Warframe community. 

We aim to support and guide new players. We honor sportsmanship and skill.

We challenge each other in battle. We exceed expectations. We grow stronger.

We endure and progress. Our strength is in our unity and coordination.

We welcome anyone who wishes to join the League.

Alliance Emblem:  
SgqhxFJ.png

wnlGUoJ.png 

lS1t604.png

knPg5RO.png

• Awesome community of players from around the world to group up with for missions
  • Best prepared alliance for the upcoming DARK SECTORS 2.0
  • Alliance logo designed by Tory Asher and Alliance emblem designed by TRSS
  • Discord voice and text chat server with active players as well as random giveaways on the server
  • Daily Trial groups for hardcore Tenno to team up with
  • NO useless mandatory meetings, NO begging for your credits, Warlord Gatherings are fun and optional
  • FIGHT CLUB for Tenno to battle it out for a chance to win PLAT and bragging rights
  • DOJO PARTY every week to show off your dojos or get a chance to visit another clans dojo
  • Organized and beautiful website to display important alliance information and links
  • Steam group to perform clan activity checks, post event details, and have discussions
  • Assistance with recruiting active players into your clan as needed

up7TQ05.png

Our choice for voice communication is Discord. Click the icon below to learn more.

jkniHoX.png

4finyaQ.png

sa2i8rL.png

1. Apply on our website so that we have all of your clan information: http://wflos.weebly.com 
  2. Join the Steam Group for important alliance announcements: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WFLOS 
  3. Hop on our server to introduce yourself and stay connected to everyone in the alliance: http://discord.me/league 

After you have completed all steps, leave a brief reply here and we will process your application within 24 hours.

NOTE: By applying through our website, you agree to the rules and expectations listed above the application form.

Edited by RedNuker

Clan Name: Angelus Mortalis

Clan Tier: Elite Ghost Clan

My clan would be gladly to join your alliance. Thank you.

Alliance invite sent! Also , please apply on our website so that we have your clan info on record. This is important. Thanks and welcome!

A truly great alliance with both laid back casual players and ambitious veterans. We've been here for a few weeks now, and we've been having a great time. It's these places where you see Warframe's community truly shine. Cheers guys, looking forward to the upcoming dojo parties, fight clubs and other events! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clan Name: Truth in Oblivion

Clan Tier: Ghost

Warlord: RickiPitos

This Alliance looks very awesome, I would love to join!

Hi Ricki - you have been added to the list (:

Will the LoS Alliance be active in Solar Rail Conflicts / Dark Sector warfare?  This is a deciding factor of my clans interest.

Thank you in advance.

Yes, we will be active in Dark Sector in the future once updates are released, our council and partnerships are ready for this. Please message me or apply on the website if you would like to join.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Clan: Phalynx

Warlord: me (BroQui)

Tier: Ghost, 8 members

Submitted application via website

Just invited your clan and saw you join, WELCOME! We are in the middle of updating our alliance events, but make sure to join discord and our steam group for future announcements.