Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►►► League Of Shadows ◄◄◄ 80+ Active Clans ★ Website ★ Emblem ★ Voice Server ★ Fight Club ★ Daily Raids ★ Join The League!

RedNuker

Hi.

I'm an MR23 Master Founder. Have been playing since day one, 2750 hours or so, adding a few more every day. I have been a part of a few large alliances in the past, but am looking for a very active one. I am the Warlord and only member of my clan, though I have no intention of recruiting further.

I enjoy the professional outlook your alliance has and I would like to be a part of it, but I understand if I cannot, as I am not willing to meet this expectation; "Clans less than 75% full must post a Recruiting post in the "Find A Clan" forum of the Steam Group or on http://forums.warframe.com"

Let me know either way, I'll apply through your website also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Clan Name : The Pakk 
Clan Rank : Storm Clan R0 ( 60% Member Participant ! ) 

Owner : @GH05TR3APR
Co-Admin ( 4 months ) : @RedTeemo 
Clan is 80% member active ! Most of them are low rank but we always trying to help them ! <3 
We request to join the clan ! As the website is down , we find this is the only way to join , i hope you will accept our application . 
Please contact me or GH05T when we has accepted so we can decide and join !
We are looking forward for your respond ! 

----Request has been deciding by both Server Admin and Moderators in our server----

On 4/1/2017 at 4:08 AM, RUS1N4 said:

Hi

Would really like to join this alliance but the website isnt working for me atm. Just saying that the server is not found when trying...

Sorry about that! We're just fixing up our domain ( and may be adding a new one with leagueofshadows as the name). In the meantime, you can access our site here since the domain is just a forwarding link - http://wflos.weebly.com  feel free to apply there and we'll get back to you!

On 4/2/2017 at 8:56 AM, RedTeemo said:

Clan Name : The Pakk 
Clan Rank : Storm Clan R0 ( 60% Member Participant ! ) 

Owner : @GH05TR3APR
Co-Admin ( 4 months ) : @RedTeemo 
Clan is 80% member active ! Most of them are low rank but we always trying to help them ! <3 
We request to join the clan ! As the website is down , we find this is the only way to join , i hope you will accept our application . 
Please contact me or GH05T when we has accepted so we can decide and join !
We are looking forward for your respond ! 

----Request has been deciding by both Server Admin and Moderators in our server----

Hey guys, please apply here > http://wflos.weebly.com  but keep in mind we may not have space yet for a Storm clan as we have close to 90 clans at the moment. We are removing some of the inactive clans who haven't answered roll calls by the end of the month, so if you don't get in now, we may have room then. I will double-check our alliance capacity this evening.

On 4/2/2017 at 1:12 PM, FrooterTooter said:

Looking to join the Alliance. All our info can either be found here or in our discord. Look forward to hearing back :)

Hey! Thanks for the interest, may you pls submit an application as well? You can apply here : http://wflos.weebly.com 

After you all submit apps, we will look at them and process them as soon as possible.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey we'd like to join this huge Alliance, I already submitted the application few minutes ago.

Clan: Floating Spaghetti
Warlord: Bl4zko
Tier: Mountain Clan (288 members atm)

We hope to be able to join you guys, cheers!

i would like to join your alliance please

I am the warlord

we have a steady active 30 member shadow clan called : Canadian Army of Ninjas

please message me on forums in game or just invite me to alliance. thanks for your time

hi! i am one of the council for my clan and still looking for an alliance. we are a shadow clan with 23 members mostly are active members :) i'd like to know the details more if you don't mind telling me such as events, raids, etc so i can tell it to my warlord. i'm looking forward for the reply or you can pm instead if you don't mind ofc^^. cheers! :)

A few major updates! We removed inactive clans who have not answered roll calls over the past 6 to 12 months. If you are one of the clans removed, please let us know and we can discuss bringing you back on board if your clan is now active.

Our site is running at http://WFLOS.com , and as of today, our clan list is up-to-date.

If you recently joined, pls remember it's important you continue to answer roll calls. Message me on discord with the color you want for your clan's role on the server and if you need help with recruitment or setting up a website, let us know immediately so we can start helping you and your clan.

On 4/28/2017 at 11:18 AM, PSNick said:

Hello!

Just submitted an application for our clan, and registered on steam and discord.

Clan: Zombie Raptor Jesus (Ghost 10/10)
Warlord: PSNick

4Pt0at8.png

Cheers!

Hey PSNick, one of our council members sent you an invite and we're glad to have you on board with us! Let me know if you have questions.

On 5/1/2017 at 11:34 AM, Bl4zko said:

Hey we'd like to join this huge Alliance, I already submitted the application few minutes ago.

Clan: Floating Spaghetti
Warlord: Bl4zko
Tier: Mountain Clan (288 members atm)

We hope to be able to join you guys, cheers!

Heya Bl4zko, we just made space for more clans. Sent you guys an invite today! Reach out to me on Discord if you'd like to chat. Feel free to introduce yourself if you accept the invite and you like what you see in the alliance.

On 5/5/2017 at 1:05 PM, Lord_Impaler said:

i would like to join your alliance please

I am the warlord

we have a steady active 30 member shadow clan called : Canadian Army of Ninjas

please message me on forums in game or just invite me to alliance. thanks for your time

Hey Lord_Impaler, noticed you joined us recently ! Good to have you and your clan as partners. Look forward to talking to you soon.

On 5/8/2017 at 7:24 PM, ImBronza said:

hi! i am one of the council for my clan and still looking for an alliance. we are a shadow clan with 23 members mostly are active members :) i'd like to know the details more if you don't mind telling me such as events, raids, etc so i can tell it to my warlord. i'm looking forward for the reply or you can pm instead if you don't mind ofc^^. cheers! :)

Hi Bronza, sure thing. Would love to chat with you to hear more about what you guys have set up and to discuss joining the alliance. Feel free to message me here or on discord, and if you haven't already, you can apply directly so all council members access your application. You can apply here: http://WFLOS.com

Welcome to all the new clans who joined!

• 4 weeks later...