Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Slayer Skin

ReckonStellar

I've made a few tweaks to the skin and updated the workshop with the new 'old' default skin colour xd as suggested by you guys ^ ta!

Changes as of 25/11:

Tint mask cleanup/removal of grey outline around patterns.

Scorch scuffing added to front thigh plates.

Removal of emissive third eye on front forhead.

Removal and replacement of repeated texture across shoulder and added differences to abdomen scorch mark.

Default white colour replaced with original sentient themed colour scheme.

Edited by ReckonStellar

Emissive third eye was a nice addition and I'm sad to see it go. The Sentient design near the middle of Excalibur's spine (rear torso) doesn't mesh well with the texture, though - I feel as if it would be better if there was no design at all, given that Technocyte bone/flesh is not smooth enough to really accentuate the lines from a side angle.

Designs in general seem a little too similar to each other, as if you copy-pasted whatever was on his abdomen to his forearms. A nitpick by all means, but I wonder if there mightn't be some flairs to differentiate his body markings a bit more.

• 4 weeks later...

Emissive third eye was a nice addition and I'm sad to see it go. The Sentient design near the middle of Excalibur's spine (rear torso) doesn't mesh well with the texture, though - I feel as if it would be better if there was no design at all, given that Technocyte bone/flesh is not smooth enough to really accentuate the lines from a side angle.

Designs in general seem a little too similar to each other, as if you copy-pasted whatever was on his abdomen to his forearms. A nitpick by all means, but I wonder if there mightn't be some flairs to differentiate his body markings a bit more.

Rofl I've made a good few changes to the skin cuz I remember reading somewhere about a few things. I check back and I see half of them were your suggestions XD cheers for the comment :D

• 2 months later...