Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo... U18 Coming Dec 2?

Shafilp

When was the Revive Token system discussed? 4 revives per mission sounds excessive and will just make way for suicidal maniacs.

So when DE makes the game harder we can't complain because we have 4 revives. This makes the game exponentially easier right now but lets the DE make the game harder while keeping the same sense of trial and error.

When was the Revive Token system discussed? 4 revives per mission sounds excessive and will just make way for suicidal maniacs.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/546440-devstream-61-overview/

Revive System

• There will be no more paid Revives
• You will still have the 4 Revives, and the additional ones from Arcane Enhancements
• Your Revives will be restored upon returning to the Liset
• Mostly the old system seemed to take advantage of players that don't know any better, so a change was desired
• Coming in U18
Edited by Shafilp

As I said earlier if a teaser site is not up by today then U18 will not come out next week, that is the key, no teaser site no big update, it's that simple, no need to over think it:)

Yeah excaly, tho you are wrong on a small scale,

We don't always get a hype site, as there really is nothing new that they have not showed us, we might get one, and its allways a possibility. However we may just get a small Hub then a huge hype-site. However yes, you are correct, WE SHOULD be getting one, otherwise DE have kicked the bucket and Delayed the Update. 

Well it's the 20th. Let us hope and pray for the Teaser Site to come on. Generally, if it isn't up by 10:00ish pm, then we know that 18 is DEcember-bound.

Wait, what time is it in Canada?, I'm Erupore man/England so..

We don't always get a hype site, as there really is nothing new that they have not showed us, we might get one, and its allways a possibility. However we may just get a small Hub then a huge hype-site. However yes, you are correct, WE SHOULD be getting one, otherwise DE have kicked the bucket and Delayed the Update.

If you use london time (around 3:40pm right now), you should get it by 7:00pm ish. At least, thats when DE tends to send stuff. At 2:00pm on Canada, and thats a 5h difference from london. Take this with a grain of salt, though.

Also, hype-websites don't tend to go online on the Monday before the update?

If you use london time (around 3:40pm right now), you should get it by 7:00pm ish. At least, thats when DE tends to send stuff. At 2:00pm on Canada, and thats a 5h difference from london. Take this with a grain of salt, though.

Also, hype-websites don't tend to go online on the Monday before the update?

Thanks..

And Unsure, by logic it should be coming today, but still yes, they chuold still come Monday (if we get one) 

http://jeuvideo.afjv.com/news/12853_warframe.htm

​ ( from our video games french agency news)

1 post?,

and yeah, more fake news from bad websites 

Well I live in Toronto (Markham), and currently the time is 11:53.

Generally, it should appear around 3-7 o' clock. 

And in-case you don't know where Toronto/Markham is, I live more or less a 1-2 hour drive away from London, Ontario, in Canada, where DE headquarters is. So I live in Canada, pretty much right beside DE HQ.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

Technically it's the end of the week before the end of november. I'd expect a hype site on Monday, not any earlier.

Don't the hype sites usually run over the Weekend, though?

Technically it's the end of the week before the end of november. I'd expect a hype site on Monday, not any earlier.

Technically, Dec. 2 could still count as the end of November.

The week begins with Monday November 30. If that's not the last week of november, then it's also not the first week of December. It's a weird calendar limbo.

No..just no..

"We're currently working full-force on U18 and expect it to be released >toward the end of November<"

That was weird, duel post?

But yes, that is true, but we should be getting it 20th, otherwise DE has DELAYED the Update, why leave us 2 weeks, without a  update?

PC Gamer just published a story about U18, saying it was slated for December 2nd

(They covered the most important feature of the update: Revives 2.0)

So?, that does not mean anything, DE has not stepped up, and told us all the information is legit, and if this is the case, then do they have a excuse for delaying it?

What about next week?, will we get anything at all, or just nothing? 

No..just no..

"We're currently working full-force on U18 and expect it to be released >toward the end of November<"

But yes, that is true, but we should be getting it 20th, otherwise DE has DELAYED the Update, why leave us 2 weeks, without a  update?

If I'm not mistaken, U16 left us with about 2-3 weeks without an update.

Hope it doesn't come to that again though.

Aye, post thing bugged out on me.

But precisely what I'm getting at. With all due respect meant to DE, they DO tend to be a little too optimistic of their abilities.

Or, hell, maybe they're wanting to pull something new on us and just flat-out NOT give us a teaser site this year, let us freshly experience EVERYTHING in U18 in-game without any hints to it otherwise? I doubt that, though.

No..just no..

You missed a VERY obvious word. Expect =/= will. There is NOTHING saying it is 100% guaranteed to be out by November 30. Expectations fall through often, especially with coding. How many times have we had a major update originally planned for a Wednesday that got pushed back because they needed to add finishing touches to it? Several. This one intends to be even more ambitious, releasing a new quest with a scope beyond any other quest so far. There's no doubt in my mind that it's going to be released in December because technical issues will push it back.

As such, December 2 or more likely December 3/4 (since there's no way it'll release on the Wednesday given the history of major updates, it'll be pushed back to that Thursday or Friday) seem like fairly logical release dates.

If I'm not mistaken, U16 left us with about 2-3 weeks without an update.

Hope it doesn't come to that again though.

I'm unsure, but what was a ballzy move on their part, they won't ever do that agien.

Its next week, or they have delayed it, and that's a bad move

-snip-

If we get a hype site at all, but the thing here is, unless they are looking to upset their fanbase, by not giveing us anything for 2-3 weeks, then that is a terrible part on their behalf, and I highly doubt they will not. They got next wesday to give it to us. Period

Aye, post thing bugged out on me.

But precisely what I'm getting at. With all due respect meant to DE, they DO tend to be a little too optimistic of their abilities.

Or, hell, maybe they're wanting to pull something new on us and just flat-out NOT give us a teaser site this year, let us freshly experience EVERYTHING in U18 in-game without any hints to it otherwise? I doubt that, though.

Exclay, and they should not, however that's what I'm getting at, why whuold we "Need" a hype site, we already kown whats coming, New Warfame and some new goodies, and U18 Quest and new mobs to face. Due to the fact that U18 is going to be the biggest yet due to its quest, I think that they will allow U18 to give us a fresh experience.

However, if we do get then one, then great, if not, oh well, but one thing for sure, if its not out next week (The Update), then they have clearly DELAYED IT, and why force us to wait 2 weeks without anything at all?, this is why people leave the game and have burnouts.

Edited by LegionCynex

Exclay, and they should not, however that's what I'm getting at, why whuold we "Need" a hype site, we already kown whats coming, New Warfame and some new goodies, and U18 Quest and new mobs to face. Due to the fact that U18 is going to be the biggest yet due to its quest, I think that they will allow U18 to give us a fresh experience.

However, if we do get then one, then great, if not, oh well, but one thing for sure, if its not out next week (The Update), then they have clearly DELAYED IT, and why force us to wait 2 weeks without anything at all?, this is why people leave the game and have burnouts.

The Hype Site is sort of like your childhood countdowns to Christmas - you know it's coming, but being able to look at the calendar and mark off another day closer to the "big day" manages just that. Hype sites do this by teasing incoming additions, weapons, warframes, gamemodes, and slowly revealing to the entirety of the playerbase, not just those that watch the Devstreams, WHAT is coming in all of its glory.

It's essentially a marketing strategy, and like most marketing strats players get suckered into it.

Edited by Morec0

The Hype Site is sort of like your childhood countdowns to Christmas - you know it's coming, but being able to look at the calendar and mark off another day closer to the "big day" manages just that. Hype sites do this by teasing incoming additions, weapons, warframes, gamemodes, and slowly revealing to the entirety of the playerbase, not just those that watch the Devstreams, WHAT is coming in all of its glory.

It's essentially a marketing strategy, and like most marketing strats players get suckered into it.

Yeah, I kown what it is, but I don't see what there is to kown about, tho we better get it today or right on Monday, otherwise DE have kicked the ball in our face, and delayed it.

Because hype sites have come up, even on weekends (if we get one)

I just sent a message to Danielle to verify if there was going to be a teaser site for U18 considering DE has been tight lipped about it, so I'll let you all know her response:)

Can we get a screenshot proof of that?

Yeah, I kown what it is, but I don't see what there is to kown about, tho we better get it today or right on Monday, otherwise DE have kicked the ball in our face, and delayed it.

Because hype sites have come up, even on weekends (if we get one)

I've been anticipating a delay to early next year, so I wont be surprised.

I suppose people just want a look at the new Warframe, weapons, and generally just want the tease. It's sort of in their heads now as something they need, which suits DE's purpose just fine.

I've been anticipating a delay to early next year, so I wont be surprised.

I suppose people just want a look at the new Warframe, weapons, and generally just want the tease. It's sort of in their heads now as something they need, which suits DE's purpose just fine.

Yeah, but that is far too long, they got this week to do it, otherwise delayed and another week with nothing to do, thus burnouts, thus people leave