Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo... U18 Coming Dec 2?

Shafilp

Yeah, but that is far too long, they got this week to do it, otherwise delayed and another week with nothing to do, thus burnouts, thus people leave

Just because "they have to" doesn't mean they will be able to. I remember last year's Christmas. Nothing but the Balor Event. I'm confident we'll not see it "on time", but I'll be happy to be wrong.

and tbh, I would RATHER wait another month and get something that is EVERYTHING I hope it to be rather than get it in another week and see that they had to cut many a corner.

Edited by Morec0

Hey Tenno! December 2nd is in fact the confirmed date for Update 18 - The Second Dream

giphy.gif

Couldn't help myself. 

why do some gamesites know this earlier than we do?

why wasn't there an anouncement?

Edited by Helch0rn

What i just dont understand is why are they so top secret policy on U18, but they give leaks to gaming news websites? it just doesnt make sense...

And i pitty the fool, who believes they have said everything we could expect with U18, since this update brings more than you think, and more than what we've been presented (no wonders they are kicking the ball, would expect it to be kicked again)

why do some gamesites know thies earlier than we do?

why wasn't there an anouncement?

Because it's their job to go to the studios, keep asking the Dev's questions and getting answers from them? Whereas we just post on a forum?

Is that... REALLY such a big problem?

Edited by Morec0

Hey Tenno! December 2nd is in fact the confirmed date for Update 18 - The Second Dream

giphy.gif

Couldn't help myself. 

Thanks for this, but is there a reason for its delay?. What about next week, are we getting anything at all? What about the hype site?

2 weeks without content has its back-draft (Pun), people will burnout and leave 

Edited by LegionCynex

Because it's their job to go to the studios, keep asking the Dev's questions and getting answers from them? Whereas we just post on a forum?

Is that... REALLY such a big problem?

just a short post would have been enough.

but instead we hear it from sites like pcgamer.

I don't want to search all the gaming related sites to get information on warframes updates.

just a short post would have been enough.

but instead we hear it from sites like pcgamer.

I don't want to search all the gaming related sites to get information on warframes updates.

I think you're making this a bigger deal than it is.

Went to do some research, and while U18 may not come this next week, Rhino skin and Rework, should be coming next week... 

Does someone else feels like the Mios, and Rhino Rework and skin probably this next week, are kind of like a Hang in there treat for the community?

because i feel like im just getting patting because we have to wait more time for U18... it helps with the wait, but i dont like it.

After the first gacetes i did this, took me some time checking Devstream 63 more patiently.

Man ppl doesnt read anything

Edited by Godmur