Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo... U18 Coming Dec 2?

Shafilp

You all hyped, eh? I know it usually ain't good to get TO hyped, but.. Still! Really excited!
I sure am excited!!
I wish it was in next week, though, but nonetheless.. Really close!

Hey Tenno! December 2nd is in fact the confirmed date for Update 18 - The Second Dream

giphy.gif

Couldn't help myself. 

Darn it...

Had hoped for next week. Oh well... at least we have a set date now.

I kept seeing posts about PC getting the Rhino skin + rework next week. I have no idea if this is true or not. But if it is then at least you guys have something to occupy yourselves in the meantime. Ugh I'm not gonna lie. It sucks to be on console. :( :(

Ikr, but hey think about it like pc players are beta testing pur stuff for us:P

You know what. You have a point. Sayrn wouldn't have gotten those good tweaks if it wasn't for the feedback PC players gave. Didn't look at it that way. Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Thanks for this, but is there a reason for its delay?. What about next week, are we getting anything at all? What about the hype site?

2 weeks without content has its back-draft (Pun), people will burnout and leave

Goodness, the reason is because there was no set date to begin with, In the Devstream they just said they were aiming for end of November, not that it will for sure be released end of November, no mater what.

You must be new since DE points out in multiple Devstreams that such time table goals are fluid and subject to not meet a projection.

No, Hes right. However its delayed, so its early Dec. They better be getting Nezha and Wukong right too, Dec is too close to end of the year, and all of it is coming out BEFORE.

Devs specifically said late November. Early December is not late November.

So unless it got [DE]layed suddenly, it's likely next week.

except the week after next week has the last 2 days of November sooooo it actually is possible.

Goodness, the reason is because there was no set date to begin with, In the Devstream they just said they were aiming for end of November, not that it will for sure be released end of November, no mater what.

You must be new since DE points out in multiple Devstreams that such time table goals are fluid and subject to not meet a projection.

^ This in a heartbeat lol.

I might just use this as a quote whenever I'm talking to someone regarding this.

A side thought, I'm not implying that I blame everyone who believes otherwise, as some cases its just spread through word of mouth, which many things can and will get construed one way or another haha. So it's best to clarify though regardless (: