Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo... U18 Coming Dec 2?

Shafilp

Yeah because its too hard to do that (its more like today Founders vote for the name, not cuz the colours)

Equinox was demoed prior to having a name, so thats irrelevant.

I'm going by what DE said, they said Archer's model rigging was not complete.

Again, whether you think Archer's palette and rigging being animated in game is easy and takes no time at all is not relevant, all that is relevant is that Archer was not even ready enough to have an ingame demo yet, unlike Wukong and Nezha, who have months or weeks worth of displays, on the internet in general, let alone a devstream. It was farfeteched to believe she would be coming next week all the the same when that had not even happened yet.

Edited by UrielColtan

Actually DE said on Devsream 63 that they wont make it to the end of november with U18, but they WILL DO get the Rhino skin and rework for this next week, which will be cool if they do so... I am not surprise most of the ppl didnt catch it, i did have to watch Devstresm 63 twice to hear that part, because it was a brief mention.

Where did they say Palatine Skin was next week?

Actually DE said on Devsream 63 that they wont make it to the end of november with U18, but they WILL DO get the Rhino skin and rework for this next week, which will be cool if they do so... I am not surprise most of the ppl didnt catch it, i did have to watch Devstresm 63 twice to hear that part, because it was a brief mention.

is there some time stamps to come with this claim? i know i haven't extensively studied the last dev stream, but i was there for it and never did i hear it be promised palatine was coming this month or prior to u18. just vague indications it might be coming last november, which was also the intentions of u18. (they've given me an impression over the last few stream about palatine that they intended to make it part of u18)

Equinox was demoed prior to having a name, so thats irrelevant.

I'm going by what DE said, they said Archer's model rigging was not complete.

Again, whether you think Archer's palette and rigging being animated in game is easy and takes no time at all is not relevant, all that is relevant is that Archer was not even ready enough to have an ingame demo yet, unlike Wukong and Nezha, who have months or weeks worth of displays, on the internet in general, let alone a devstream. It was farfeteched to believe she would be coming next week all the the same when that had not even happened yet.

i didnt mentioned about rigging being animated, i am talking about colours and name, which btw they most probably have a general code to do that in half the time it should take as for Wukong and Nezha months of demo displays i must disagree, this were China exclusive, and their development was focused and so they didnt really take too long to be created, and we didnt get to see any of the development till they were already in-game just for china they didnt mentioned Nezha till the forums were flooded about him, and wukong was told, but they didnt shared anything till it was done,  we did get to see their demo after they were out on china, so you are wrong on that aspect.

If DE decides to focus their time on a Warframe, they will have it finished in less than you think, but for U18, i wont be surprised if they dont have everything done in time... 

Again i repeat, when i'm taking about the Archer Warframe name, and colours being easy to do, doesnt mean the animations and scripting is also easy.

is there some time stamps to come with this claim? i know i haven't extensively studied the last dev stream, but i was there for it and never did i hear it be promised palatine was coming this month or prior to u18. just vague indications it might be coming last november, which was also the intentions of u18. (they've given me an impression over the last few stream about palatine that they intended to make it part of u18)

On Devstream 63 they mention it briefly about U18 coming on "monday 30" and that Rhino skin would still come on november though, it is just a really brief momeny anyone can miss it... as i said on a above post, i had to watch Devstream 63 twice to notice that part, but i dont really trust this words either, if Rhino skin and rework do comes next week (short of like a treat to keep us waiting) it would be cool, but im expecting this next week to be a boring one, a really boring week

Edited by Godmur

I'm gonna go ahead and say it'll be exactly the same as update 17. About 75% chance of a 2 week delay.

Its already happened CM, update U18, SHOULD come this week, but no..Its delayed, it was confirmed that Dec 2 is the release date. So unless DE give it to us this week coming, then yes, its delayed 2 week.

Today is Sunday: So they got Mon-Friday, for the "EXPECTED" release date.

Next Week Starting From: 30th of Nov: Mon-Friday, The expected  Delayed Release Date prio 2nd West

No, your wrong still.

They said "End of Nov"

Naming the warframe has NOTHING to do with the release date, NOTHING.

They got the hole day (20th) and then the week-end (if they do it) and then next week they got until Wednesday-Thursday to code in a little name title.

A NAME (its not that hard)

Excaly, you van see my post about it before

Edit: I whuold like to point out, that this topic is slowly derailing..over some false news

It's not really. You're refusing to listen to facts.

Dec 2 makes sense. They release updates on Wednesday. I have also confirmed the name will not be decided until midnight Nov 27th.

It's not really. You're refusing to listen to facts.

Dec 2 makes sense. They release updates on Wednesday. I have also confirmed the name will not be decided until midnight Nov 27th.

Well, its pretty much confirmed, now so whats the point?, Delayed until Dec 2, so we got a hole other week without updates. So lets just leave it as that, still we got other things to do.

Still got fallout 4 to play with and such.

Well, its pretty much confirmed, now so whats the point?, Delayed until Dec 2, so we got a hole other week without updates. So lets just leave it as that, still we got other things to do.

Still got fallout 4 to play with and such.

we are still supose to get Rhino rework and skin this next week from 23-27 independently of the U18, at least that's what DE said... if i were you i wont bet on this, but i main Rhino, i cant have fun withouth my juggernaut being properly operative, so im alone agaisnt all the odds here...

"Bring it on, i can take survival 2 hours, with a broken Warframe, i can take this, and say withouth hesitation Rhino rework/skin comes next week"

2013-July-Battles-the-Stand-by-donovanva

Anyone know if we'll be getting a Hotfix this Wednesday? I heard a rumor we might get the Rhino skin before U18

Most likely no hotfix as said by DE. The skin was scheduled to come at the end of November with U18 but, the update was moved to December 2nd. No clue if this means the skin was moved to December 2nd as well.

Most likely no hotfix as said by DE. The skin was scheduled to come at the end of November with U18 but, the update was moved to December 2nd. No clue if this means the skin was moved to December 2nd as well.

AKA, no content for a hole week, wondering how meny people burn out and leave.

But yeah, we just have to wait a see this coming Wesday