Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wsrframe Pickup Lines!

KseniGirl

Hello there you all romantic tenno~

If there's a girl/boy that you have a crush on, that plays warframe... This thread is for you!

Post anything you can think of!

For example: "girl are you mag? Cause I keep getting pulled towards you~"

Or

"Damn you're so hot I think you set the world on fire!"

Darling, It's Cold out, but your Heat is warming me up. Being with you Radiates my day, let's make our lives Viral. Your love is like Gas in the air, constantly alluring me to that Toxic scent. I wouldn't want it any other way, you're Corroding my brain. So please darling let's go have a Blast, I'm sure it'll be quite Shocking, Because sweetie, you're Magnetizing.

Edited by KJRenz

Darling, It's Cold out, but your Heat is warming me up. Your love is like Gas in the air, constantly alluring me to that Toxic scent. I wouldn't want it any other way, you're Corroding my brain. So please darling let's go have a Blast, I'm sure it'll be quite Shocking. Because sweetie, you're Magnetizing.

I would totaly fall for that...

Darling, It's Cold out, but your Heat is warming me up. Your love is like Gas in the air, constantly alluring me to that Toxic scent. I wouldn't want it any other way, you're Corroding my brain. So please darling let's go have a Blast, I'm sure it'll be quite Shocking. Because sweetie, you're Magnetizing.

Where's Viral and Radiation?

Edited by NoggDog117

Hey girl, are you using Zephyr's tornadoes? because you blew me away.

Not exactly a pickup line but a clan mate said he went to a bar and saw a lot of pretty girls then instantly thought "I should have brought the Greedy Pull Mag"

Will you be my grakata to my clem?

Hey girl, you a mag? Because you keep pulling me towards you.

oh, you're an ember? No wonder you make my world on fire.

You remind me of trinity. Lets go back to my place so we can find the link.

You must be a banshee, cause you're all over my sonar.