Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Hall Of Memories

DE_Adam

Clinging to the shattered remains of Earth's once-proud Moon, the Orokin Hall of Memories is an ideal place for Tenno to test their skill against each other.  Our latest Conclave map, the Hall of Memories, will put Tenno to the test in the ruins of Orokin grandeur.  

Get a full behind-the-scenes look at our latest Capture the Cephalon map in this Conclave edition of Building Warframe, and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

Why do the PvP maps have better lighting and textures than the freaking PvE maps. Can your artists please put the same effort into PvE as they are into Conclave? Just compare any Conclave Void map to the regular void, and the Conclave version looks WAY better.

OMG OMG OMG OMG @(*()$ AWSOME OMG OOOOOOOOOOOOW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
YES
YES
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
ok that sound dirty but OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh YEA

LOOOOOOOOKS SO FREAKING AWWESOME!!!!!! LOTUS WHAT SEACRETS SHALL WE SEE HERE

I do appreciate the design, and these 'Building Warframe' behind the scenes looks.

But, I must say, PvP just quite simply isn't fun. Victories are hollow, and defeats are insulting. Mobility is too hampered; it shouldn't be as fast as the PvE, but it definitely shouldn't lower mobility to the point a normal jump get's you further than a bullet jump.

The weapons in Warframe were not built with a balance matrix in mind, and therefore balancing them appropriately will likely never occur, not necessarily due to the developer's skill, but more to the point that the weapons simply weren't built with it in mind.

I could go on, but the moral is I'll probably never experience this as presently Warframe's PvP is very unappealing.

That map looks really spooky. 3spooky5me

People sure put a lot of energy into hating PvP instead of doing something like creating art, or doing something productive (this isn't directed at Eureka or Krion, they are the only ones with valid points).

Edited by Zerga-08