Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Hall Of Memories

DE_Adam

No. However small the PvP team is, instead it could be working on projects that are connected with PvE. 

There are plenty of issues that they could focus their attention on. 

-sorting out single status mods (melee prowess, rifle aptitude, etc.)

-buffing up stats of older weapons that are ONLY mastery fodder right now

-figuring out new game modes

So yeah, time and resources wasted.

"No" as in what? That a few were hired/work specifically on Conclave? That is absolutely true. Saying "no" tells me nothing.

Quite frankly, DE could do alot of things. But it's not your, or my creation. If they believe Conclave to be of an importance to them, then so be it.

Also many of your suggestions either have been discussed upon or have addressed it in some fashion, and it's clearly not something they can implement overnight. There are plans to change how certain modding, leveling, and weapon progression works as an example, it's not something they can just drop their full focus on what they're doing now, over something else that doesn't seem to have a higher priority at the moment.  (i.e. touching upon one thing effects another thing, which is linked to something else and so on in the web of mechanics). It's a very gradual process. They'll definitely get to the meat of what you think is more important, but right now they have their hands full with whatever else they're working on (U18).

It's also seems that you're implying they're not doing these things you listed? Or even bothered too? If that's what you're saying, then how do you know what they do behind closed doors? Because apparently they are not looking at older weapons, working on new gamemodes, etc. Unless you work there, I can't get behind what you're implying.

Also, "no" to your last claim. You can perceive it as "time wasted", but at the end of the day, it's not your (or anyone's) choice to decide that. They clearly show they believe in Conclave and what it can offer. Nothing to them is wasted if they're intentionally still continuing to update Conclave since it's inception.

In other words, there is a difference between what you perceive and what they do. Don't pretend that your claim there is somehow inherently correct, when it can obviously work both ways.

I have no problem that or you, or anyone for that matter thinks they are "wasting" their time on some part of the game. You have every right too. But don't confuse that and word it in a way as if you speak on their behalf that what you're saying is more valued then anyone else's. It's an exaggeration of course; but in all, there's clearly a difference between what you said via

"So yeah, time and resources wasted."

and

"So yeah, I do think time and resources we're wasted."

Like I said, this is if by chance this is what you're implying in your post. If not, then no worries, I will assume you did actually mean the latter and not the former.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Ssshh dont tell them. I mean if they cant understand what they read and post 345346th copy of the same Comment why should you ?

I wonder what makes them think that new maps wont be coming to PvE. I mean its been said by DE in devstream that we're going to moon. Is it that hard to understand ?

I like this guy ^  no homo

when I first heard that we were going to the moon and it would give the orokin some much needed love ,I was like, that's amazing, I can't wait

now we learn that it's just for PVP, and I'm like, really? why?

you don't really pay attention to the dev streams, do you?

Jeezey creeezy, you guys are acting like absolutely none of these assets will be used in a PvE tileset. 

Do you realize how inane that sounds?

WE ARE GETTING A GIANT STORY DRIVEN EVENT ON THE MOON.

All the PvP tilesets are just reused PvE tilesets, only put together with more care and cohesion because they aren't modular. The only reason they look scary good is because they aren't modular, like regular tiles require.  

This is a good preview of what the new PvE moon tileset will look like, probably the reason why we aren't actually seeing any PvE screenshots is because they don't want any spoilers to get out, they've been REALLY tight-lipped about it.

Rest assured we will get a moon tileset. Yeesh.

Edited by Gelkor

Jeezey creeezy, you guys are acting like absolutely none of these assets will be used in a PvE tileset. 

Do you realize how inane that sounds?

WE ARE GETTING A GIANT STORY DRIVEN EVENT ON THE MOON.

All the PvP tilesets are just reused PvE tilesets, only put together with more care and cohesion because they aren't modular. The only reason they look scary good is because they aren't modular, like regular tiles require.  

This is a good preview of what the new PvE moon tileset will look like, probably the reason why we aren't actually seeing any PvE screenshots is because they don't want any spoilers to get out, they've been REALLY tight-lipped about it.

Rest assured we will get a moon tileset. Yeesh.

LOL your totally right... It just goes to show how much...a...large portion of the community feels about PvP in general and rather have DE use its resources, time etc... for the PvE content instead, I guess...

Edited by 0zryel

Personal opinion: New map beautiful. Its for PVP...what was that again?

Opinion of moust people here: PVP...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Opinion of people here that are trying to be responsible: Ok this is cool a new map sort of teasing the Orokin Moon. Preaty nice aaaaaaaaaaaand its for PVP...sigh

That's a nice map. I just wish we could use it on all the conclave game modes and not just Capture the Cephalon.

If you don't like pvp then why waste your time whining about it here. There is something for everyone so don't be so closed minded when something YOU don't care for is added.

I play all parts of the game from the original pve to archwing and to conclave.