Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Gold Tiger Skin

-FrutyX-

It's a first project so I've no harsh criticism. You seem to know how to use the tool. Just keep practicing and drafting ideas to improve your skills and conceive of good concepts.

^ yeah

Also make sure there's texture for all maps e.g (Diffuse, normal, roughness and specular/metallic). In the pictures you've put up there's no normal information just colour, but if its for roughing out ideas then fine but a finished skin should really have all of those. Also remember to refer to the tennogen guide as well - there's alot of useful information in there.

Good job :)

I dont want to be harsh, but I dont think this skin or your other one is ready for the workshop. The problems I see are that you dont have a normal map (just use the default one if you dont want to tweak it), you dont have tint masks (otherwise you wouldn't have released the same skin with different colors), and the skin looks way too messy. There's an interesting pattern in there on the chest, but the rest looks like random black splotches. So, honestly, I would say redo the skin. If you want to be inspired by a tiger, then go look at pictures of tigers and then create your own texture that looks like tiger stripes (but dont just copy and paste from Google). Hope that helps.

Hello ! 

This is my first skin in my life ! :D I am calling it "Gold Tiger" and i will work soon on other colors like black and blue,red,purple and more !

I hope someone will like it :P (it took one whole day)

2cgh5c5.png

2qmn6sh.png

35bgzkp.png

2rdb52e.png

Its a good attempt, i could barely use the software, let alone make it into a tiger theme. But due all honesty, i felt that there could be more efforts into making a better looking skin, a better looking tiger. The default skin pattern looks quite revealing, and overall i'm still not quite convinced that it is a tiger, just the yellow and black stripes that gives me the impression of the tiger. Perhaps you could try to make it more 'ferocious', would be better.