Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Weapon Swap] - Galatine - Claymire

novabjorn

I'm curious to know if people want to tint the blade or not? Right now i'm using the 4th tint for highlights on the carapace, but I could combine that with the teeth tint.

Personally, I'd prefer being able to tint the blade, since it is a major piece of the design.

In terms of laying things out, I would actually make the teeth and the blade the same colour. Since the infestation is consuming the blade, I would expect it to incorporate the blade materials where appropriate, so the teeth would be of the same material as the blade.

If you're not keen on that, you could just merge the green(?) highlights with the teeth region.

Edited by Kthal

I'm curious to know if people want to tint the blade or not? Right now i'm using the 4th tint for highlights on the carapace, but I could combine that with the teeth tint.

The blade takes up way to much of the model to not be tintable. I suggest a tint for the blue, the pink, the blade, and the tanish colors.

That third one is gorgeous.

This has to be one of the winning entries. How much left to go before you consider it finished and upload to the workshop?

Just waiting to hear further feedback and take a final look tomorrow before I make my submission

Edited by novabjorn

So, I really like this. Like, I keep looking for it in-game. It fits perfectly, the name is too clever to NOT be used, and to be honest even the scoliac-style color scheme works perfectly. (I understand I'm part of a minority, as most seem to dislike the colors, but I'm also aware it's not an issue.)

I keep looking for ways to improve it, because, y'know, always room for improvement right? Well, I still can't find anything. It's honestly some of the coolest fan-work I've seen. If not the coolest. It just.. I can't say enough about it without repeating myself a hundred times. Seriously, this is some top-notch work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...