Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Coming Prime Vault..

-PP-Sonicz

I hope there's an ability to buy the misa syandana and extractors.

Might add in an arcane helmet that are the original one (before Lor).

(misa T-T)  

What are your thoughts on it fellow tennos? Would you purchase the upcoming prime-vault? if not why? 

Edited by ---Divinity---

"I'm a simple warframe player. I see exclusive, i click buy"

shut_up_and_take_my_platinum_sfm_version

My reaction to every exclusive.

My thoughts are let sacred things be sacred. Don't rerelease Misa syandana, make a better one.

What about it is sacred exactly? And why should they make a better one? They already have a currently unobtainable one sitting in a vault that they can charge people money for. 

I'll pick it up for the syandana. Have all the weapons and frost prime already and don't use extractors ever. It would be nice if it came with the 90 day affinity and credit boosters though. But meh, it's basically buying plat and getting a free syandana.

I like supporting the game and I've never regretted buying any of the prime access packages, plus I was lucky enough to get the grandmaster founders package as well. Took a long hiatus from the game right before the first prime access came out though and didn't pick up again until the volt prime access. Would love the opportunity to pick up the ones I missed if/when they get re released.

Pretty happy actually that they're doing the misa prime syandana, it's my favorite one along with the noru prime syandana. Now just gotta wait for them to redo the target prime armor...