The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That Prime Part For You!" - Week 6

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

For those who have no idea on what's going on please take a look below:

https://forums.warfr...1/#entry6055401

e

Long story short: after reading a thread on Reddit( https://www.reddit.c...ime_blueprint/ ), I realized that I could use my plat to help some players that are struggling in the unfair fight against RNGesus.

I then decided to start a weekly contest(if I see that it's successful enough) where I buy for 5 random players the part they're currently looking for.

Here's how I planned it:

- This thread goes for approx 24 hours

- I'm planning to do it every Monday(we all hate Mondays, let's have a reason to deal with it)

- Write in this thread your in game alias and the prime part you terribly need

- At the end of the contest I'll randomly pickup 5 players using a website like this: http://www.miniwebto...om-name-picker/

- I'll post a screen of each pickup

- As soon as my job and real life allow it I'll buy the parts and gift them to the winners

- Only prime parts are allowed; sorry but no, I won't buy you a Primed Chamber

- Only one part can be gifted and you have to prove me that you don't have it already with a screen of your arsenal I'll check your profile to be sure you're actually missing it; I don't want to end up with helping someone that doesn't really need help

Please note that I'm GMT+2/UTC+2, CET, so remember that Earth is not flat and have patience while I look for your parts and I try to arrange a meeting in the Dojo with you!

Buying parts is extremely fast but in my experience meeting with players from other countries can require a day or two.

Don't despair though, I won't leave you without the part you need if you win the contest.

That's pretty much it, I think! Enjoy and good luck!

So, let's get it started, post your in game alias and needed prime part, good luck!

Edited by siralextraffo

Personally I don't want anything, I just saw this as one of the staff members closed your recent thread. and it linked to the new one, here. But I wanted to add, that its people like you that make the world go round, seriously, and kinda wished I thought of this. but, idk, I just wanna say well thank you, on behalf of any tenno that you give a prime item to, you sir are a hero...thank you :) 

That's absolutely way more than reality, but I thank you for your kindness!

I'm just a normal guy who ended up with a lot of plat without much to spend them for since I, thanks God, enjoy the game a lot and rather play it than use shortcuts by the market(except for mods farming!) :D

Edited by siralextraffo

My IGN is Soberranger. I'm currently missing Reaper P Blade or Sicarus Receiver (Whichever is cheaper, I don't trade all that much.) I was unable to finish these primes before they were thrown into the vault and it has been bugging me that I only need one piece of each to complete the set, :)

Hey man, this sort of event is really a very pleasant sight for newbies like me and I'm sure for many veterans alike as well since we all probably have that one part we all need to complete a frame/weapon so thank you for your initiative and generosity!

Without further ado, here's my participation post (:P):

IGN: Nulgnak

I really do want to build a Scindo Prime so I will request for a Scindo Prime Blade, while I farm up the other parts.

Edited by Nulgnak

Contest is over for this week, congratz to all the winners, which are:

Samjaza - page 1 - Trinity Prime Systems
Zamary - page 2 - Scindo Prime BP
ZephyrPhantom - page 2 - Dual Kamas Prime Blade
Nesodos - page 3 - Volt Prime Chassis

Blightshadow - page 2 - Vectis Prime stock

To the winners: please get in touch with me and don't decline my friendship request in game until we have traded, it helps me to keep tracking of the users I still have to deliver the gift to!
After that you can decline or accept, as you wish!

Edited by siralextraffo