Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So U18 Ready But...

Chaosdreamer

Not all will be pleased, but we'll have to get over our issues and continue. I know I will.

That be neat. I have nothing against Tenno speaking, if they have the ability... Do hope it isn't a voice for our characters, though, but rather NPCs... Then again that WOULD be cool.

I would lose my mind if I heard the stalker talkin in Sheldon's voice lol

Lol, not really. It would rather bring the potential (and I mean potential in a way that nothing has been confirmed) for cross platform with xbone

That's because you are a reasonable human. Not all humans are reasonable, and some of them own PCs, play Warframe and would be very mad.

On the note of cross platform, it's sad the first Final Fantasy MMO was the first and last game to do cross platform between PlayStation, Xbox and PC.

No Pain, No Gain...

I say Bring it on..

Tho, a little tiny part of me is scared..

Tho I wonder how meny people will rage/cry and leave the game forever..tho I am wondering what the huge changes are. Or what he is even talking about?

Any Ideas people?

Edited by LegionCynex

I think he's talking about the game's story, rather than its mechanics; the last Devstream mentioned that Warframe was going to become much darker in U18.

Remember the old days ? When we had a dark universe, with a dark star chart, and dark everything ?

These days... I hope we're really going back there !

I hope its a first part of focus...

Long term goals for veterans, something that will give meaning to playing with one frame. System full of tradeoff choices. The possibility of makeing one  chosen frame  more powerfull. Powerfull not in numbers (better dmg etc) but more fitting to specific playstyle.

ok ok ill stop dreaming;p

Edited by Kripion