Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Another) Simple Limbo/rift Change

PrVonTuckIII

Alright, as some of you guys may know, I already made a thread 2 days ago on my ideas for a Limbo change, and I went back and realized it was a bit too complicated. So this thread is pretty much the same, with some changes, and all that:

1) Banish gets an AoE. Banish will have a 2/3/4/5 metre AoE in which enemies in it will also be sucked into the Rift. This way, Limbo will have more anti-crowd abilities

2) Rift Surge Change, and Limbo Passive. Rift Surge becomes Limbo's passive ability. The new Rift Surge is this: Upon casting, all enemies within the Rift at the time of the casting will take 200/300/400/600 damage (you guys can decide the type) and also lose 10/20/30/50% of their shields/health/armour, depending on the faction. Allies inside the Rift when casted will gain 10/20/30/50% of their health/shields back. If health is already full, then nothing happens. Overshields can be formed. 

3) Rift Change. Enemies will now take a constant 50 Radiation damage a second while in the Rift. Additionally, each damage pulse has a 25% status chance to proc Radiation. Also, all Tenno will have their casting speed improved by half of Natural Talent, and will also gain 25% more Power Strength, Range, and Duration. 

Is this any better?

I'd really prefer banish to stay as is, remove rift surge (turn it into passive in rift for limbo or team), making room for a new ability that has some sort of CC capabilities.

I disagree about Banish, as Limbo really needs a way to affect the hordes, without having to resort to is ult. 

And didn't I just do that? Turn Rift Surge into a passive, and replace it with an ability with some level of CC?

I disagree about Banish, as Limbo really needs a way to affect the hordes, without having to resort to is ult.

He's an assassin, keep banish as is then having a different ability (besides cataclysm) that can brin in multiple target at a time with CC to boot.

And didn't I just do that? Turn Rift Surge into a passive, and replace it with an ability with some level of CC?

But that also removed banish' single target capabilities.