Xb1: Wukong Is Now Live!

A primal warrior with the heart of a trickster.  Wukong’s powers include:

Iron Jab:  Explode the Iron Staff to its true length, knowing down anything in its path.

Defy:  Escape death by receiving a boost of health when killed.

Cloud Walker: Evaporate into a cloud of mist and float through the battlefield.

Primal Fury: Summon the Iron Staff and unleash fury.

Wukong is available in the Market or can be constructed through Dojo Clan tech.

Hint for constructing Wukong (stay tuned for alerts):

New Resource: 

Nitain Extract:  Each vial is produced by the painstaking expression of billions of rare, ocean-vent dwelling microorganisms.  Locations of Nitain Extract will be made available through your Landing Craft’s navigation Alerts.

Megan, do you guys at DE realise how many long time players you've seriously pissed off with the dojo research requirements to get the new frame?

There's so many Storm clans out there with only a few active members left who actually play the game anymore, mine included. We need 100+ of this new resource to get the research completed, is it part of a plan to force us to leave our clans to join smaller ones where the research requirements are much, much less...because i don't want to do that, i'm proud of the dojo and want to keep it..

PLEASE have a rethink on how the new frame is researched, because this just isn't fair at all, and a lot of your fanbase are angry at this

Megan, do you guys at DE realise how many long time players you've seriously pissed off with the dojo research requirements to get the new frame?

There's so many Storm clans out there with only a few active members left who actually play the game anymore, mine included. We need 100+ of this new resource to get the research completed, is it part of a plan to force us to leave our clans to join smaller ones where the research requirements are much, much less...because i don't want to do that, i'm proud of the dojo and want to keep it..

PLEASE have a rethink on how the new frame is researched, because this just isn't fair at all, and a lot of your fanbase are angry at this

nitain extracts. 100+ people with only me doing the work. great, wukong is gonna be my first paid warframe

U18 features clan downsizing, allowing Clans to reduce their clan tier should they wish to/ no longer have the playerbase to support as large a clan as they have.

U18 features clan downsizing, allowing Clans to reduce their clan tier should they wish to/ no longer have the playerbase to support as large a clan as they have.

Our few remaining active members have realised how long this will take to happen..and have left the clan to join smaller ones.

Thanks DE, i'm done

Our few remaining active members have realised how long this will take to happen..and have left the clan to join smaller ones.

Thanks DE, i'm done

Patience a virtue? Remaing a moon clan with few active members makes no sense for ALL research not just Wukong and U18 is bringing even more.

@JON789 - I mean this in the nicest way possible. But if you have people leaving your clan simply because they want the Wukong warframe as soon as possible, then they probably weren't very loyal to your clan in the first place. Furthermore if you only have a few remaining ACTIVE players left in your clan, then your clans leadership and recruitment structure wasn't on top of their game. None of that is really on DE.

I'm in a very large moon clan, we need a lot of Nitain to get Wukong built and yet we are not having nearly the same kind of issues.

PS. Note for DE, I hope you guys really hurry U18 for console. I don't know how much longer I can hold on without spoiling every part of the quest for myself lolol.

Yeah i think you're right, but i have tried recruiting in my region (Europe) numerous times with very little success, the thing is hardly anyone in my region plays anymore, but i don't want to join a US clan because of the connection problems we still have in the game (we all know how frustrating that can be)

Clan downsizing should have ALWAYS been possible to avoid these issues...i really don't understand why DE overlooked/ignored the problem in the first place.

It would be nice to have an alternative to acquiring nitain, perhaps drop chance in uranus spy missions? There may be some clans with over half their members online at any given time, but I think it hurts the more relaxed clans. Also these alerts are at some odd hours, I luckily caught the one at 3am EDT. Hardly anyone is online at those hours. Not to sound negative about the nitain it really is a cool idea, I just wish DE let us downsize our clans before they came out with these crazy high resource costs on rare mats.

A primal warrior with the heart of a trickster.  Wukong’s powers include:

Iron Jab:  Explode the Iron Staff to its true length, knowing down anything in its path.
Defy:  Escape death by receiving a boost of health when killed.
Cloud Walker: Evaporate into a cloud of mist and float through the battlefield.
Primal Fury: Summon the Iron Staff and unleash fury.

Wukong is available in the Market or can be constructed through Dojo Clan tech.

Hint for constructing Wukong (stay tuned for alerts):

New Resource: 
Nitain Extract:  Each vial is produced by the painstaking expression of billions of rare, ocean-vent dwelling microorganisms.  Locations of Nitain Extract will be made available through your Landing Craft’s navigation Alerts.

greatness of warframe