[DE]Megan

Palatine Bonus Weekend Is Now Live!

My apologies! Consoles will receive Deluxe Saryn items in U18. I have amended my post- thanks!

Yes! 

Cool, can't wait for work to be over and go home

Thanks for this awesome skin, but it needs to be fixed ^^"

(to clarify, the gap between shoulders' armors)

TjbWE09.jpg

m2T1Z5W.jpg

Also, is it me or no profile icon?

Can you please give us the chance to use the palatine skin on other 2h weapons like scindo?

(thanks for getting back skins/profile icons, i missed valk's one ^^)

While this may be a bug, I rather like it. He havn't had much by way of floaty bits. Limbo hat and mags leg bits being the only that come to mind

Are the special alerts for the Natain Extracts this weekend only? If so, why do you only get them at end of mission rewards, they should be farmable from enemies within those missions as well. Doing an alert for one seems a bit much

Edit: Actually... I think its a bit much either way considering the resource needs are greater for some clans than others....

Edited by (PS4)Knuckles2184

Are the special alerts for the Natain Extracts this weekend only? If so, why do you only get them at end of mission rewards, they should be farmable from enemies within those missions as well. Doing an alert for one seems a bit much

Edit: Actually... I think its a bit much either way considering the resource needs are greater for some clans than others....

Vauban and Mesa similar alert based acquisitions. I think itll be here to stay so yeah theyre not just this weekend. Be a few weeks before we get him unless new resource is only for research and not building parts proper.

Edited by (XB1)Skode

Vauban and Mesa similar alert based acquisitions. I think itll be here to stay so yeah theyre not just this weekend. Be a few weeks before we get him unless new resource is only for research and not building parts proper.

Its still concerning for larger clans though. The Alerts for vauban we for actual blueprints, and if I remember right the resource requirements for Mesa were drastically lower and they didnt increase based on your clan size. I just think its a bit much.

Thanks DE a bit of a surprise appreciate it. Though I'm a little perturbed, because I really want the saryn skin and rework, but I suppose this will suffix. We on consoles will probably have to wait til the middle of December if not first of the year for U 18. Our last update was in October. I just feel like DE just doesn't care enough about us on consoles to roll out any new updates. If saryn prime is the next frame then why wait till it comes out before we get U 18. I wonder if DE screwed up with the whole saryn rework and are just like forget about it it is not important enough for consoles we will just wait.

Thanks DE a bit of a surprise appreciate it. Though I'm a little perturbed, because I really want the saryn skin and rework, but I suppose this will suffix. We on consoles will probably have to wait til the middle of December if not first of the year for U 18. Our last update was in October. I just feel like DE just doesn't care enough about us on consoles to roll out any new updates. If saryn prime is the next frame then why wait till it comes out before we get U 18. I wonder if DE screwed up with the whole saryn rework and are just like forget about it it is not important enough for consoles we will just wait.

Blame on Sony And Microsoft Complicated Regulation, Not DE...

Everyone know that.. -_-

On PS4:  I keep getting disconnected, login failures, timeouts, etc.  Lost a few levels of affinity in my Amprex and Zephyr warframe during a disconnect on ODD.  Noticed others on chat saying similar things such as losing 45 minute runs of survival.

Please fix, thank you

We could have had another update on the consoles before 18. That part is not on Sony or Microsoft that is DE. They did not bother trying to do another update before 18. The deluxe rhino skin was not available on pc before the saryn skin. Its a little unfair they did it backwards on consoles. But at least DE gave us something. I'm not a fan of rhino I would prefer the saryn skin, but DE passed over it for now. They could have released the orphid skin before we get the rework.

But... Why?

I mean.. I'm happy that we don't have to wait for U18 to drop (which will most likely be at end of January IF we get lucky) in order to have an opportunity to play Wukong, but why couldn't you just bring us up-to-date with the PC guys? I'd really REALLY rather enjoy the Saryn rework, Ignis rework and the Mios than getting a new frame I'd have to wait for like 2 weeks in order to build it for I am a one-man clan.

The double XP is rather pointless now. I'd have prefered it to re-forma saryn and the new weapons instead.

Edited by (PS4)ProudOnion

Permanent return of older premium skin? What? Why?

Doesn't that make the ones who bought it earlier feel jelly because now others who didn't bought it that time can buy it now? D:

Excluding the weapon that Orphid Saryn brought that is .-.

#criesincorner

re-introtuced skins are limited time? it doesn't say it in-game. new rhino skin limited? orphid + gresimi limited? I am gussing excalibro and nyx are limited ...

Nope. DE just said permanent.

I'm just buying all that stuff not gonna waste my time like I did on mesa and vauban

Lmfao I love the stuff u say it cracks me up

Blame on Sony And Microsoft Complicated Regulation, Not DE...

Everyone know that.. -_-

Seriously. This whole thing is getting old. DE has no control over when the actual updates roll out for consoles.

Permanent return of older premium skin? What? Why?

Doesn't that make the ones who bought it earlier feel jelly because now others who didn't bought it that time can buy it now? D:

Excluding the weapon that Orphid Saryn brought that is .-.

#criesincorner

Nah. Not really. I already buy the skins as they come. All I care about is that they make me look cool! I could give a crap what other people buy haha.

Whatever. Them bringing the skins back permanently is pretty cool. Gives people a chance to get them when they couldn't.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Happy to see the Nyx and Excalibur skins return permanently.

Will Rhino's new skin be included as a permanent skin, or will it be vaulted after the 30th?

Will Rhino's new skin be included as a permanent skin, or will it be vaulted after the 30th?

I think it's permanent .-.

I have been playing wukong and I have come to the conclusion he is a pretty worthless frame. He has one good attack and that it his first power if it even hits. His 4th is okay but he sustains too much damage in large crowds. His 2nd is not good enough in crowds and whoo who I can disappear into the clouds and not do any damage. He is meant as a melee frame but there are better melee frames I could use Valkyr Excalibur and ash. They are more versatile and can withstand more damage. Wukong is not worth it there are better frames to use.

My apologies! Consoles will receive Deluxe Saryn items in U18. I have amended my post- thanks!

Nice and clear! ;)

Once you buy a skin that will be included permanently in your inventory! ;)

I think it's permanent .-.

It's permanent only if you buy it. After November 30th it will vaulted again and removed from the market for undefined time! ;)