[DE]Megan

Palatine Bonus Weekend Is Now Live!

It's permanent only if you buy it. After November 30th it will vaulted again and removed from the market for undefined time! ;)

anything you buy is permanent. So for them to say a "permanent comeback" means it's always gonna be there.

AlvinOwl, reverb6 and adamlovesrachel come closer to answering my question.

Thanks, all.

If [DE]Megan could please clarify, that would be great. (I am trying to figure out PC access during the sale, as I have no access at this time.)

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU i really app appreciate it THANKS de...

Oh and the I love you s I got overexcited

Sorry

Oh and I have to know. Is the server in the relays an AI?

Ah! A welcome return of the skins that I missed out on! The news about the Orphid skin is welcome as well; I have now have clarification! Thanks DE and to the community as well!

Permanent return of older premium skin? What? Why?

Doesn't that make the ones who bought it earlier feel jelly because now others who didn't bought it that time can buy it now? D:

Excluding the weapon that Orphid Saryn brought that is .-.

#criesincorner

No, not at all. I only got the skins so i could have my warframes look cooler when i use them not to have people get jelly that i have it and they don't. Even if they did, who cares? I got it.

Edited by (PS4)gatehacker00
  • Upvote 1

hey guys,

i have gotten a 50% discount for my daily reward, but it doesn't have any effect now that there is already a 50% off offer for plat packs is there any way I could still have a discount on the 50% prize for plat packs?