Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

Nice job with Rhino.

Now please remove the visual effects as explosions and shakes from exalted blade's wave so we can play normally with excalibur.....now I find him quite unplayable cause of that. It's really annoying for our eyes.

Thnks

Nice job with Rhino.

Now please remove the visual effects as explosions and shakes from exalted blade's wave so we can play normally with excalibur.....now I find him quite unplayable cause of that. It's really annoying for our eyes.

Thnks

I am unable to express the amount of "meh..." delivered in this update.

But i guess someone will enjoy the Chinese nonsense and the re-skined emperor of compensation (for "in the pants" type of deficiency).

Thanks for the fixes though!

Question:  When is the Chesa functionality finally going to be fixed as DE promised?

8/26/15  DE Rebecca:  Update 17.2.4  -  Fixes:  "Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items."

https://forums.warfr...4/#entry5791880

10/7/15  DE Megan:  "Our team has the Retrieval function on the radar for review, and are looking at screenshots/videos of other lingering issues with Kubrow pathing as a whole."

https://forums.warfr...ost&pid=6076759

Even though DE Megan clarified that there is no limit on the retrieval function, my Chesa still seems to only pick up a limited number of the items in the immediate area. On 8/13/2015 Prime Time #83 (time code 50:47) DE Sheldon stated:  "Hey, there is a fix almost ready for Chesa. I was gonna say I tested it today. Chesa will go around and pickup all kinds of stuff before she comes back to you." It would be nice if the Chesa actually functioned as Sheldon described.

The thread below has in depth discussion, review, and suggestions for various approaches to fixing the Chesa's functionality so that it works correctly as player's requested and DE implied. It now has over 26,617 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players.

https://forums.warfr...hype-destroyed/

There have been no Kubrow fixes since 8/26/2015 Update 17.2.4. Is there an ETA on when the "more fixes" promised in Update 17.2.4 will be "rolled out" to address the functionality problems with the Chesa that have not been fixed?

New Customizations

The following Deluxe skins have been re-introduced into the Market and are here to stay!

• Proto-Armor Excalibur
  • Proto-Glaive Weapon Skin

• Nyx Nemesis

• Valkyr Gersemi

• Saryn Orphid

I very much DISKLIKE this one, because you guys made us wanting all these skins bad once they were "time limited", and now... It >almost< feels like they are given away for free now -.-

New Customizations

The following Deluxe skins have been re-introduced into the Market and are here to stay!

• Proto-Armor Excalibur
  • Proto-Glaive Weapon Skin

• Nyx Nemesis

• Valkyr Gersemi

• Saryn Orphid

I very much DISKLIKE this one, because you guys made us wanting all these skins bad once they were "time limited", and now... It >almost< feels like they are given away for free now -.-