Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

Monkey-frame swings around his long hard staff, oi vey DE....

That said like the skins but no desire to farm the new frame, even less so given I can only assume tho new material is both a staple for him as well as exceedingly rare. Maybe one day though.

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

What is this?

472db12f.png

They sneaked that in under the radar (pricy too at 5.99 euro).

Just google Rota Syandana for the history and why it's there.

Edit: pretty disappointed it can't be bought with plat though ... :_(

Edited by Skadedyr

i would say its a bad idea to take back the delux and limited eddition skins and making them permanent... i only got every of them cuz they where limited but now everyone can get them at any time? feels like a waste of plat since i thought they werent comming back for a long time...

so is wukong the Vauban 2.0? as in it use a rare resource that is only obtainable trough alerts, that several amounts of players are more likely going to miss? i mean i know players that have been playing 2.5y+ and still dont have vauban becuase of the alerts :/

I thought he was meant to have a unique Iron Skin for his premium I just get Prime Gold. Also when I try to buy the Asa Syndana from the market place it says it's on sale for 40p yet when I try to purchase with my 43p it says I don't have enough.

Just some info on Wu, looks like he is ment to be more of a melee frame, his 4 works in the same manner as Excalibur's EB with the exception it does not throw out energy waves, it just pretty much works as a melee weapon. The one thing I did find disappointing about his cloud walker ability is it works exactly like Limbo's rift walker in that once your in it you can not attack anything, unless this is a bug, which I hope it is. Have to still test out his defy ability. Yes I did buy him, I hate RNG especially now we also have to hunt down a new resource to make him, so heck with that.

So in order to get the Rota Syandana, I have to link Warframe to Steam to purchase?

Same reason why I don't have Phased Vauban/Tigris. Don't want to. I haven't used my old Steam account in ages so I can't even memorize any of the account info, now that leaves the only option to make another. Now Steam has all of this new malarkey with grace periods and such on new accounts these days, so that just makes the whole process annoying just for some cosmetics.

Edited by WhateverISayisRoyalOcean