Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

Well.......so expected this Rhino's skin was and then, this is what we have.

No changes in the Golden Award skin, so we lose this nice palatine skin when we use Iron skin.....great. Why then skins for Rhino????

No changes in Iron skin, same "paper" skin. NO rework on it......so sad.

Please, try to do something serious on this guy, not just a skin that becomes useless when you use that "Golden" skin.

Thanks.

WHERE IS MY 'LIMITED' SKINS?

I didn't expect you would LIE to me... I trusted you, DE.

I hope there will be some extra benefits for early purchased users. or give my plats back :p

time limited meant you had it before it was available for everyone else (tbh they should never have been time limited to begin with)

you got what you paid for why would you ask for a refund? early purchases had the benefit of early access that's enough. you don't really need some exclusive digital item to feel special do you? didn't your mom tell you you are special already?

Just some info on Wu, looks like he is ment to be more of a melee frame, his 4 works in the same manner as Excalibur's EB with the exception it does not throw out energy waves, it just pretty much works as a melee weapon. The one thing I did find disappointing about his cloud walker ability is it works exactly like Limbo's rift walker in that once your in it you can not attack anything, unless this is a bug, which I hope it is. Have to still test out his defy ability. Yes I did buy him, I hate RNG especially now we also have to hunt down a new resource to make him, so heck with that.

Well in devstream where they showed wukong, they said that when wukong does cloud walker, he can't aattack

time limited meant you had it before it was available for everyone else (tbh they should never have been time limited to begin with)

you got what you paid for why would you ask for a refund? early purchases had the benefit of early access that's enough. you don't really need some exclusive digital item to feel special do you? didn't your mom tell you you are special already?

you seem have no idea about the meaning of 'Limited' dude. 

actually I don't care about money, I don't care about skins, whatever, it's just meaningless outfit in virtual world.

I even don't expect DE will take some action about this. I paid and it's gone. it was just complaining. 

The point is they tricked. okay?

please think first before you say something. your attitude really make me disgusting.

There have been no Kubrow fixes since 8/26/2015 Update 17.2.4. Is there an ETA on when the "more fixes" promised in Update 17.2.4 will be "rolled out" to address the functionality problems with the Chesa that have not been fixed?

I think they fixed that by equipping carrier.

Quite a few of us bought this skin BECAUSE it was available for a limited time (even with the clear indications it might return yearly like some of the proto-skins). I bought several without even having the weapons/warframes for them because I really regretted buying the proto-excal skin the first time around.

It's a marketing tactic, which is fine.

You feel cheated though when they suddenly become available for all time. Right now I'm sitting on several skins (worth hundreds of plats) because I bought them on a just-in-case basis. If I had known that they would become permanently available in the near future I wouldn't have bought half of them.