The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Palatine Skin Iron Skin Color Not Reflected In Game

Trickst3rGawd

My exact reason for buying the Palatine Skin... but without further Rhino reworks and gold tinfoil skin I'm having regrets of throwing my plat at it. It feels meh this way. Scott mentioned ideas in a previous devstream, along with a custom Iron Skin mentioned by Rebecca.

Let's hope these things change and I might enjoy rhino again with his new skin.

For those who have tried this "f*** wonderful, so sexy skin", the Iron Skin is a mess. A visual update for the spell would be awesome. For Rhino normal or Prime Iron SKin mess up with the skin hard, It makes me cry & my heart is bleeding.

This skin is absolute beauty, not complaining overhall. I just wish, maybe, an update on the Iron skin with this skin so it suits it a little better.

Cordit'

Valinrista.

On the dev stream the ironskin pattern matched the color pattern etc or energy color of the frame. It was not just gold and covering the entire frame. Currently if you use this skin with ironskin you look just like a regular rhino prime dipped in an akward amount of gold. Hope this is just a bug and not meant to be this way. As I only even got the skin so I could have a different color ironskin for once.

My exact reason for buying the Palatine Skin... but without further Rhino reworks and gold tinfoil skin I'm having regrets of throwing my plat at it. It feels meh this way. Scott mentioned ideas in a previous devstream, along with a custom Iron Skin mentioned by Rebecca.

Let's hope these things change and I might enjoy rhino again with his new skin.

The rework is coming U18 most likely then. No regretting yet. Don't assume it's not coming, since Scott already said clearly that his favorite is rhino, and he will be getting rework. Pretty obvious, no?

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss

Why the pattern of iron skin is not the same?! Im ok with my Rhino Prime not having the golden parts (actually thats pretty nice tbh) by why is Iron Skin pattern not the same as in the Devstream?!

WUeYhSQ.jpgnprBJQO.png

pls fix asap i beg

giphy.gif

#nuluv4PCtenno

#2muchfeelings

#award4bestdramaactor

#Scottiscrying

Edited by Godmur