Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.12.1

DE_Adam

Changes

• Improved the tintability of metal texture on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.

Fixes

• Fixed Steam Tennogen items displaying an improper label when players install an Arcane.
  • Fixed an error preventing players from receiving the Rota Syandana after purchasing the item multiple times.  Players who spent Steam funds in this fashion without properly receiving/gifting the item will be refunded with this hotfix.
  • Fixed incorrect badge placement on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
  • Fixed a visual error on Rhino’s Iron Skin when using the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
  • Fixed a visual error causing Rhino’s Iron Skin to turn black in some tilesets when using the Palatine Deluxe Skin.
  • Fixed the Quilate Liset and Hellkite Liset skins not having proper lighting FX.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when purchasing TennoGen items through Steam. 

funny thing is you have not fixed my rhino rubedo skin bug

This morning its the second time many settings have been returned to default:

- Gear-Menu emptied

- Overall Sound to full

- Ordis voice from zero to max

- Radio activated

some other setting I can't recall

Im not sure if its an error with my setup, but a friend of mine had that too.

That was rude. I'm gonna guess that you're 13, so you probably don't know any words other than what you just said, so I'll let it slide.

I want to had some things regarding his view of the worlds center, but I think I'll be too disrespectful to tell someone they are not in there.

Oh wait, I just did.

Ups.

The funny thing is that they can even take them over while it's still theirs, not even neutral but once you start capturing they can take it back any time.

Then kill them before they do. Oh, that might be too difficult since they're invincible. Right? They're invincible? Oh, they're not? Then why are you complaining about it?

I want to had some things regarding his view of the worlds center, but I think I'll be too disrespectful to tell someone they are not in there.

Oh wait, I just did.

Ups.

You want to tango with me? Polish up your English, buddy.

- Gear-Menu emptied

- Overall Sound to full

- Radio activated

do you have nvidia? if so, try uninstalling geforce experience

Then kill them before they do. Oh, that might be too difficult since they're invincible. Right? They're invincible? Oh, they're not? Then why are you complaining about it?

You want to tango with me? Polish up your English, buddy.

There was no complain there, you seem to be... confused. But yes, you can kill them, that's also a fact, just like the fact that I posted and that you just quoted.

- Gear-Menu emptied

- Overall Sound to full

- Radio activated

I've been experiencing this problem for a long time. The game doesn't remember my settings, from my Gear Bindings, my Mod Sorting preference to some of menu settings like Sprint Toggle etc. The will just reset when I launch the game later.

I've Googled the crap out of this issue and the only thing that has resolved it was a work around I did. I go into the game, make all the changes I want, bind my gear etc. then go to the C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\Warframe\[lotsagibberishnumbersandleters]\ folder and change the settings file properties to Read Only. It's not a fix, just a work around as I don't really change my gear that often and then I just "Unlock" the settings file, save the settings and "lock it" again.