Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Genius Suda Mobile Defense Mission

AandOE

I was soloing this mission when I came across a room I've never seen on the Corpus planet. It was 4 very tall server-looking computers in a highly computerized room, with the defense terminals on opposite sides of each other. These were all on catwalks above a floor. Asterisks were the defense terminals, the vertical lines and the horizontal lines were part of the catwalks, with the slanted lines indicating the corners of the 4 server-things, looking top down. The hard brackets were 2 square poles, and everything to the right of that was the upper catwalk.

------*-------

/---\ | /--\  | [] ---:

|---| | |---| |    |   >

\----/ | \--/  | [] ---:

------*-------

On the right (?) side of the room, beyond those lower catwalks, there was the slightly higher catwalk with a bunch of Corpus crates, and 3 vents (1 was open, leading into a ventilation part of the wall). The closed vents are the colons, and the open one is denoted by the greater than symbol.

BUG: Smashing the crates up there on the upper catwalk, with the Lecta, caused me to be kicked back out to the Liset. I had Mirage's HoM and Eclipse on, and the two syndicate npc buddies were on the floor below the catwalk, wailing away with their gammacors, at the stairs. While I was very excited to see a new tile, there aren't any screenshots because I was going to take them after the defense timer finished, and ask about it. Y_Y