Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Archwing Copying Palatine Skin?

xXDyavol666Xx

Question

As titled: Palatine colors shown on attachment as you can't see em in default as it shows that checkered box but when I go to AW and click "Copy Warframe colors" these toned down greys and red come up which is almost similar but where did that cream sandy color come from?! lol

4CMjyL5.jpg?1

75k39ol.jpg?1

6 answers to this question

the tints on the rhino kin make these very same degrees the way they look, try with other colors, u`ll know what I mean

Not quite following ya, I browsed some pallets and got these results, as you can see Gamma color seem to be closest to his purple-redish color (the shiny part of phaedra) and Saturated close to his greys if im not mistaken.

nH43Dna.jpg?1

Tt0VNAn.jpg?1

Edited by xXDyavol666Xx

Not quite following ya, I browsed some pallets and got these results, as you can see Gamma color seem to be closest to his purple-redish color (the shiny part of phaedra) and Saturated close to his greys if im not mistaken.

nH43Dna.jpg?1

Tt0VNAn.jpg?1

You know that nobody can get Gamma anymore?

He wants to copy the colour of the Palatine Rhino, not colouring himself.

Edited by Dobermann92

You know that nobody can get Gamma anymore?

He wants to copy the colour of the Palatine Rhino, not colouring himself.

Oh right! I completely forgot. But yeah i wanted to transfer the colors from palatine to my AW weps but it comes up with that red and sandy cream color and i cant find the palatine greys or redish purple....but this whole thing regardless is basically why is there a sandy cream color when there is nothing nowhere close to that color in the palatine skin?

Also I'm becoming more confused the more I talk about this lol

Edited by xXDyavol666Xx

I meant to say that the colors u see on phadera are the same as the skin and any other weapon copied into it, but it looks different than on rhno due to the tints on him...

Anyways: It is a known issue that Copying Warframe colors does just copy the Archwing own colors onto it instead. In other words, the game's treating the Archwing as the Warframe.

I hope it can get both, fixed and kept under a same option for all items because honestly, I'd be interested in keeping some of those colors (especially energy ones).