Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reticle Is About 1/4 Inch To Low Now.

ChaotikDreamz

The new patch 8.0.6 brought with it a adjustment to the reticle. Before it was about a 1/8in to high. But now the adjustment went way to far to brining it a 1/4in to low now. Leading ot shots going way to high.

Currently it's about aiming at a enemy's neck to hit them in the top of the head.

Is the reticule also shifted sideways? Because I just started using the Hek and it's missing a lot (or might just be lag).

No it's perfect on the horizontal plane, It's just off on the vertical plane defently ruffly a 1/4in from center screen.

Your probably noticing now since your at a closer range that the shots fired actually come from the weapon postion. Meaning the bullets travel a diagonal path from weapon to center screen. So when in CQC shots tend to miss alot aiming with reticle.

ruffly a 1/4in from center screen.

You realise that people have different screen sizes and resolutions, therefore 1/4" on a monitor isn't the same for everyone...

Edited by Strudul

Na, there is a change. I average 9/10 "mid-range" headshots on my Dread, now I am averaging 5/10 at the same range. I know enemies aren't behaving any different. I am aiming at thier shoulder so the arrow hits thier head, it makes long-range bow sniping very hard.