Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

Also its nice that the Mios weapon style is being expanded upon, love the way it moves, hate the way it looks. 

Aww, sad face. You don't like the infested look? I think it would look great along side a frame like Choma or Saryn. But i do agree that it will be nice to see the style get more love, and to see at least a skin for non-fleshy frames.

I find that highly unlikely. Maybe you got some source for that?

Also try googling 'console certification' for some interesting articles on the subject.

The articles were interesting but they don't explain anything and all say the same thing which is certifying hurts game companies when they need to put out an update or a patch.

My source? I'd give you my computer programming degree along with 10 years and still going worth of certifying content/code but even if I did you'd probably still say "I find it hard to believe only 1 person can certify content". So I guess the answer would be no I do not have an internet based source but rather a human one.

The articles were interesting but they don't explain anything and all say the same thing which is certifying hurts game companies when they need to put out an update or a patch.

My source? I'd give you my computer programming degree along with 10 years and still going worth of certifying content/code but even if I did you'd probably still say "I find it hard to believe only 1 person can certify content". So I guess the answer would be no I do not have an internet based source but rather a human one.

Even if the digital part of the work can be completed by one person, I doubt they made it this easy. From what I gather the cert takes a couple weeks average, and some specifics involved in the process probably have to do with some weird rules or bureaucracy.

The articles had interesting tidbits, but the main point for me was that it was a lengthy process that goes more or less the same for any dev involved. So its not like one could speed it up by throwing money at it. Or maybe not the kind of money DE would be willing to, anyway.

And even if they speed it up somehow it' still gonna be at the very least a week after PC. PC patches go out as soon as ready, and console patches still have to pass cert. And before going to cert DE is likely gonna try and cram as many fixes in as possible, which is an ongoing process, so it can push submission away for a bit.

Anyway, it's all just speculation at this point :v

Edited by Rinnolk

Yes the codes will activate inventory items after the update goes live. The items range from weapons to various items. So be patient also look for those codes, a new one will appear around 2:00 pm (central time).

Somehow I doubt DE would give us free weapons for participating in a teaser site. Not unreasonable not to, either. As long as said items don't require Nitain.

Moar grind, moar RNG, less effort.

Unfortunately us console players have to have are cert sent to Sony/Microsoft to make sure everything is in order and that's why it takes longer pc does not have to go through cert for the facted that thats were the updates started I think I said this right if not correct me please

We got the game first, we get the updates first. Deal with it. PC Master Race..

Well...is a bit unfair to those who cant see the live and dont know when is the live...

Agree.

I working 12 hour every day for 4 day a week and i was just in night job so logged in to notice i already missed 2 code -.-

So this 24 hour activate time is a bit unfair for the like of me...

Edited by AzusaNakano

We got the game first, we get the updates first. Deal with it. PC Master Race..

Lol I can careless dude I get the update later on I can wait and I've already dealt with it and idc lol so if u wanna call yourself the master race have at it but does anyone care prob not andni didn't even say anything to you I was answering someone else so for u to come at me with this is wrong salty pc player here

Edited by (PS4)Bloody_Roxas

Somehow I doubt DE would give us free weapons for participating in a teaser site. Not unreasonable not to, either. As long as said items don't require Nitain.

Moar grind, moar RNG, less effort.

Yeah I was just reading the promo code like "explanation" or whatever you want to call it. Sorry if I didn't make that obvious... Also it wouldn't be the first time they have just handed out weapons. Just saying. And I have learned to just let DE go because they are very unpredictable. So this is just a guess not really a prediction. Edited by Dr-Fluffles

Yes the codes will activate inventory items after the update goes live. The items range from weapons to various items. So be patient also look for those codes, a new one will appear around 2:00 pm (central time).

doubt they would give weapons, in my 2.xy playing never seen a code giving away weapons and doubt they would start now seing how this community react to the smallest of things

doubt they would give weapons, in my 2.xy playing never seen a code giving away weapons and doubt they would start now seing how this community react to the smallest of things

Maybe specific mods for the weapons teaser, and on another note, maybe stalker gets his dream of being a liset to liset salesman of crafting supplies?