Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

half the fun is getting lucky, i missed the first two, and guess what? oh well, i don't even know what these give yet, it could be total rubbish, it could just be like a fully ranked charged chamber, there's no real reason to get your hopes up over promo codes, that's my plan.

HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE__HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE_HYPE

Edited by lashakanisgod

My pc is broken and warframe is not working in my laptop....

Chuck Norris, Gandalf, Tony Stark, Scott, Sheldon, Geoff, Steve, Rebecca, Megan, Magneto, Batman and all kitties in the world... I need your help, this is a hard moment for my heart T_T

all people ignore my suffering xDDDD

oh god why....

Everyone on here already knows that warframe was originally a PC game so for you to rebuttal it just shows how ignorant you really are. Go flamebait somewhere else. 

OK, the reason that consoles get the update later is due to them needing to hand in a build that wont destroy their consoles. So PC gets it to reveal any bugs that may show up, then they fix them, then they go through cert, then they get it. You begging for it to be released sooner won't get anything done faster. If you are so sure of yourself being able to cert quickly, then why not apply to said companies to cert for them? Do the entire world a service by certing game builds with lightning speed, we'll call you...CERT MAN!

If you want to play the updates earlier than play on PC.  Things will always take longer for consoles because there is a middle man in the mix.  

I understand that but that brings up another point which would be why doesn't Sony/Microsoft just go to DE studio verify it there so that everyone can get the content it's not that hard. Sony/Microsoft sends a tech to DE studios verifies the update DE sends it out to all platforms. Seriously what's so hard about this?

This would likely require more employees then Sony/Microsoft want to hire and probably wouldn't speed anything up because regardless of where they test it, they still need to do the same tests. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre