Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

Usually never feel the hype but I'm really, REALLY interested in Ivara!!!

04c78eb289f3d596564cdda44887b00420150613

A million supercomputers computing at hyper lightspeed cannot quantify or compute the levels of hype I am feeling.

Evanescent.hype = POSITIVE_INFINITY;

Edited by unknow99

I wasn't hyped but thinking about reading the U18 changes while at work tomorrow is getting me hyped.

Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down.

(I hope it's not just story, sniper changes, additional sniper, and the archer frame)

WHY WAS THIS REMOVED FROM THE TICKER AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!?

I completely forgot about this yesterday,

and only remember because of http://deathsnacks.com/wf/ still having a link to it.

I HATE MISSING THINGS!

I better be able to get whatever the 3rd thing was in game some way.

EDIT

It wouldn't be such a big problem if I haven't been wanting/waiting for a new sniper rifle since FOREVER!

And this, "NEW BREED OF SHARPSHOOTER" looks like a new sniper rifle.

Edited by General_Durandal

I expect we won't see the update until Thursday (depending on your time zone), we've only got 4/6 codes so far, which should mean 5 is out in about 3 hours and the final one 24 hours after that.

24 hours after that final code I'd expect the update to drop which matches a lot of the other updates, it's often Thursday evening (GMT) when I tend to see them.

Really looking forward to this one though!

Edited by Gav2150

I expect we won't see the update until Thursday (depending on your time zone), we've only got 4/6 codes so far, which should mean 5 is out in about 3 hours and the final one 24 hours after that.

24 hours after that final code I'd expect the update to drop which matches a lot of the other updates, it's often Thursday evening (GMT) when I tend to see them.

Really looking forward to this one though!

DE operates on EST and EST alone, not the same time for every zone. Thus if we were to get U18 at 8:00PM EST, DE's time, the UK would get it at 1:00 AM the next day, technically speaking.

Edited by BulletsforTeeth