Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

They seem to be organized better this time around... I think we'll get it tomorrow.

A million supercomputers computing at hyper lightspeed cannot quantify or compute the levels of hype I am feeling.

Usually never feel the hype but I'm really, REALLY interested in Ivara!!!

04c78eb289f3d596564cdda44887b00420150613

A million supercomputers computing at hyper lightspeed cannot quantify or compute the levels of hype I am feeling.

Evanescent.hype = POSITIVE_INFINITY;

They said it would be this week, but that means they could even release it as late as Saturday and still have it out before the end of the week. I suggest controlling your hype to minimize disappointment in the event of a delay. 

I'd love for it to release tomorrow but eh, Thursdays sound like the norm usually for big updates like this.

Oh I'm going to enjoy this way to much.

If there's one thing i enjoy more then anything else its moral principles clashing.

Oh this is going to be fun....

Hope they dont gonna kill my joy...

Need charge atk 2.0

just hope it's still on the line for up18

I wasn't hyped but thinking about reading the U18 changes while at work tomorrow is getting me hyped.

Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down. Please don't be a let down.

(I hope it's not just story, sniper changes, additional sniper, and the archer frame)

3 years player here, this describes it well

WHY WAS THIS REMOVED FROM THE TICKER AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!?

I completely forgot about this yesterday,

and only remember because of http://deathsnacks.com/wf/ still having a link to it.

I HATE MISSING THINGS!

I better be able to get whatever the 3rd thing was in game some way.

EDIT

It wouldn't be such a big problem if I haven't been wanting/waiting for a new sniper rifle since FOREVER!

And this, "NEW BREED OF SHARPSHOOTER" looks like a new sniper rifle.

I expect we won't see the update until Thursday (depending on your time zone), we've only got 4/6 codes so far, which should mean 5 is out in about 3 hours and the final one 24 hours after that.

24 hours after that final code I'd expect the update to drop which matches a lot of the other updates, it's often Thursday evening (GMT) when I tend to see them.

Really looking forward to this one though!

I expect we won't see the update until Thursday (depending on your time zone), we've only got 4/6 codes so far, which should mean 5 is out in about 3 hours and the final one 24 hours after that.

24 hours after that final code I'd expect the update to drop which matches a lot of the other updates, it's often Thursday evening (GMT) when I tend to see them.

Really looking forward to this one though!

DE operates on EST and EST alone, not the same time for every zone. Thus if we were to get U18 at 8:00PM EST, DE's time, the UK would get it at 1:00 AM the next day, technically speaking.

well, if the codes unlock quests then I won't be getting the first 3, but if its items I can live with it (although wont be happy about it depending on the items).

Would be so awesome if they released the update before the last codes went out... don't wanna wait another 2 days for U18 Q_Q