Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

If you're referring to the lower portion on the barrel, then that's always been there.  Otherwise, I don't see anything in the promotional art that substantiates anything here about multishot within the update.

That being said, I won't be surprised if they slip that in under the "Changes/Fixes" section they usually make.

It is already confirmed in the last devstream, no Multishot/Mandatary mod rework coming in U18

So, yesterday i was seeing the 3rd mystery code...today it's the 5th, What the heck happened?

Edit :

Also, Natah? That was it? Waiting so long for a measly 1 hour entertainment? I thought something more would come out of it.

Wait I'm confused on the last bit regarding Natah. I'm assuming the quest? If so there is quite more to it, that's more subtle within the context of what's going on and what you're doing each mission, over than just shoving it in plain sight for the viewer. It's similar in some ways to Mirage's Quest. If we continue this conversation, don't forget to put the spoiler's [ ] for the sake of the few who haven't played the quest yet and are planning to tonight/post-update :P

If this is not at all what you're talking about, then disregard that last bit haha. Still have no idea what you're referring to though.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

While some of you may be hyped for the new warframe or the sorties, I'm hyped for this:

KWiKvNp.png

U18 HYPEEEE!

I'd say I'm equally hyped for changing the Arsenal in relays and the Prime Mods being a reward on the new Login Rewards thing. Though i guess all those people who sell them are gonna lose profit since this is most likely gonna cause inflation. Who knows, guess we'll just have to wait and see. for now, we can only Dream ;3

I'd say I'm equally hyped for changing the Arsenal in relays and the Prime Mods being a reward on the new Login Rewards thing. Though i guess all those people who sell them are gonna lose profit since this is most likely gonna cause inflation. Who knows, guess we'll just have to wait and see. for now, we can only Dream ;3

Correction. We can only Second Dream.

And the Rubico Sniper Rifle kinda reminds of the ARC-920 from Halo (The Railgun).

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

all these people...ughhh...AFTER THE UPDATE TOMORROW THE CODES WILL BE ACTIVATED TILL THEN THE CODES DONT DO ANYTHING 

IT IS AFTER THE UPDATE COMES WILL THE CODES WORK

And the Rubico Sniper Rifle kinda reminds of the ARC-920 from Halo (The Railgun).

ah, so it does!

To those who got late to get the codes these pass few days won't probably get it the special rewards / Gifts.. unless the DE's would make an exceptional.

SPOILER:

*Possible of new skin for Sniper

*Possible to get a new weapon for free

*Possible of getting new Syadana

*Possible of getting new Attachment

*Possible of getting a New Liset or Skin (Since they haven't launch the other Liset type)

Let your imagination go WILD. >:))

Well just great... I missed every single day so far because of work... just like both famorian alerts and like 80% of all the big events... ugh.. well at least I know exactly what I'll unlock when it goes live... a great big bag of nothingness and disappointment.

If you really need the mystery / promo codes, Why not just browse for a bit (3-5 mins) on Warframe Website then input the code on redeem code. You don't have to be full time online or online in the in-game for the codes... Plus, you could also browse on your smart phones since free wi-fi is almost everywhere... 

Edited by DHVirus