Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

The promo code will be for today around 6-8 pm +1 gmt i guess

Also known as 2:00pm EDT for those of us in the US with our ridiculous daylights savings time.

Seriously, it was useful way back when but we don't need it anymore, why do we still use it?

hey also did you notice is the first time in what 4years they've ever released two new warframes two weeks apart from each other :O unless im wrong

Well Saryn and Banshee came out the same day...

Dont know how many years i have play this game (love it) but im realy hyped to know this unsolved mystery!!

Nighttime for some.. Morning for me (and some others) :D

Good thing I don't have class tomorrow

What tweet ?

She sent a tweet determining the ETA of the PSA for U18 Deployment. There's nothing to worry about. She said the PSA will be up by dinner tomorrow (so around 6-8 pm). Which means that U18 will be dowloading at around 9-11 pm.

She sent a tweet determining the ETA of the PSA for U18 Deployment. There's nothing to worry about. She said the PSA will be up by dinner tomorrow (so around 6-8 pm). Which means that U18 will be dowloading at around 9-11 pm.

OK that clears it up actually.

May I ask which timezone are we talking about?

May I ask which timezone are we talking about?

This.

Could also just give us the Eta in hours.

So after a long time finally the mystery of the Tenno is about to be revealed, we are finally going to know who they are and we are going to see the sentients and what are they and maybe we will have more ideas about the stalker ...

sources ? link ? are you shure ? ...