Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

It's a big update. I think DE will stay up until 3 AM again just to make sure they can deploy it with less bugs. :)

That's why we love them.

Im hyped but my opinion is nothing ''too special is gonna be reveled ''same hype as any major update'' perhaps U20 gonna be EPIC till than ill keep my hype downside :)

I'm hyped for the Orbiter expansion (even if small), Simulacrum and Ivara. All worked great so I'm pretty sure it's safe for me to Hype Hype Hype.

Tenno are trees. 

Or more accurately, they are plants, like *gasp* Vash and Knives from Trigun! The plot thickens.

Check Rebecca's Twitter, a status update or release is due at 6:00 PM Eastern time. Today seems to be the day, seeing as they announced it to the press and they took the time to play hockey a couple days ago.

That being said, 8 hours to go from the time of writing.

Expected 6pm EST? That's...absolutely perfect. Done with classes AND work by then, so I'm gonna get a large amount of caffeine an hour before and deploy the hype thrusters to MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!

Wonder if they'll have to lock down region chat again because people will get salty if it's delayed a bit

So how long till next cupon? I mean how much left till it, not at which hour it changes.

Thank you!

that's not a train...

i urge everyone to watch some vinesauce Joel while waiting. Literally the best thing ever.

Well, 6pm their time means 12pm/0am my time, time to get off the warframe hype and wait for it tomorrow.

Last promo code: 2PM EST, deploy time: 6PM EST

its not deploy time, if u dont hear nothing about that time there will be a state of deploy thread.

netflix & chill while waiting

Netflix and child.

You know what I mean.