Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

guys if you REALLY look close on the Stalker theme/scene or anything you guys called (my english suck ty vm) i see SENTIENT LOGO or VOID i think pls see it closely for more detail if im wrong or mistake or something im sorry

On Stalker page there is a Sentient Mothership shown in Trailer "Tombs of The Sentient"

This is just a friendly discussion about the U18 release date, so let's speculate about what day it will be coming! I personally think it will come monday. What about you guys? :)

"Let's speculate about something that has already been confirmed by DE".

Yeah.

And why Monday? It's always been Wednesday, Thursday or if it's delayed then Friday.

And it's confirmed December 2nd.

December 2nd, maybe 3rd IF they have no sleep bugfixing etc...

So do I just kkeep coming back here to get and redeem the mystery code?

So do I just kkeep coming back here to get and redeem the mystery code?

Yeah but isn't the December 2nd release for PC only or is it for all platforms?

As far as we know PC only.

Some console players think it will be on all platforms tho.

I can't wait to see their hype train crash :>

I figured as much since that matches with how DE has run things so far. PC first then consoles a month later. Its kind of annoying and unfair but can't do a damn thing about it but play something else for a month.

I play on console, and usually I'm more than happy to see pc get new stuff in advance. Its sort of like an extended preview with all the YouTube videos and forum threads.

It's a bit different with U18 though, as there apparently are a lot of story secrets in the quest. Going to be impossible to not have things spoiled in the month or so before it (hopefully) comes to consoles.

Also I found it strange that they did not even mention a console release in the devstream. They must know that lots of console players are on the edge of their seats for u18 as well. :)

I figured as much since that matches with how DE has run things so far. PC first then consoles a month later. Its kind of annoying and unfair but can't do a damn thing about it but play something else for a month.

Probably this time DE will try to release U18 before christmas for consoles. It´s just a speculation. For PC the update will be december 2/3 if all goes smooth