Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

Why there was no notice that following promo codes are added to the same page? >.< I click the link and see the same Stalker, only with no promo code. I missed the second one because of this, and only today it occurred to me as odd and I tried to scroll down. Bad page design, I say. On windows 10 and in firefox, that scroll bar is barely distinguishable, especially with all that grayishness.

Why there was no notice that following promo codes are added to the same page? >.< I click the link and see the same Stalker, only with no promo code. I missed the second one because of this, and only today it occurred to me as odd and I tried to scroll down. Bad page design, I say. On windows 10 and in firefox, that scroll bar is barely distinguishable, especially with all that grayishness.

Scrollbar is irrelevant, click the circles at the top. Works just like the previous teaser site DE made for Equinox & U17.

Looks like we are getting another bladewhip which is a little surprising since we only got Mios like 3 weeks ago. WHERE IS MY 2ND GUNBLADE, HMMMM?

I welcome new thrown secondary with open hands but the picture and description makes it sound like we are just getting blast Castanas.

New sniper is giving me Sentient vibes. Hopefully it doesn't mean we will have to build 5th research lab in our dojos.

Looks like we are getting another bladewhip which is a little surprising since we only got Mios like 3 weeks ago. WHERE IS MY 2ND GUNBLADE, HMMMM?

I welcome new thrown secondary with open hands but the picture and description makes it sound like we are just getting blast Castanas.

New sniper is giving me Sentient vibes. Hopefully it doesn't mean we will have to build 5th research lab in our dojos.

Yeah, I thought sniper looked sentient themed too. It's blue when you enable the colors, which means it could fit in with most of the factions, but mostly Tenno and what we have seen of the sentients.

I hope it is a sentient sniper. That would be so cool :D

Even then they kill too slowly. wf encourages killing hordes of enemies in a short amount of time, snipers are not capable of that.

upvoted btw

I mean if we really want to think about it Snipers probably would only suit Ivera because she can set up a line in the middle above lets say a cryopod or something and pick off the large strong enemies.  Though you are right.  Killing hordes of enemies in a short amount of time is WF's theme.  I do think that if you pair a sniper rifle with a fast auto-fire weapon or decent side-arm you can switch to your primary to take down like I said... the heavys (Heavy gunners, Bombards, Ancients, ect.) and save your secondary/melee for the horde...  I dunno.

Bows are barely fast enough imo.

Edited by achromos