Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #64 Overview

AM-Bunny

Not specified on Ivara's drops... I'd like it if they were exclusive to a single Spy Mission, that way once you obtain her, you don't have to worry about her parts diluting the Spy Vaults later, if you like running them for fun.

They mentioned that Umbra Excalibur has been pushed back, but as far as I know, they still want to get Nezha out in 2015... so possibly in the next week or two following U18?

I don't think work has been done on Loki's deluxe skin. Trinity's should be the next up, with Banshee to follow.

It would be nice if it was a single spy mission.  I still struggle on the tile sets of enemies 30 and up.  Also I edited my post.

Eh, not really that hyped for the archer frame TBH. Though that might be because I hate stealth with a passion and dislike bows in general (though I also collect warframes so I'm know I'm going to bash my head against the wall farming for her regardless).

edit: Loved everything else though

Edited by (PS4)SteampunkJester

umbra frames please no, don't saturate the game with more frames

I do agree that it could be quite frustrating if they're completely separate Warframes rather than skins. I'm not big on collecting everything, so I really am not interested in them at all.