Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #64 Overview

AM-Bunny

Yeahhh... I can't count how many times I did Vault Runs to get Covert Lethality. And these you won't even be able to trade for if you get frustrated and want to give up.

Although, there are definitely worst things... she could require Alertium.

You can do Ceres Spy on Hapke. I got at least 3 CLs that way, mostly by accident while leveling.

thanks once again AM- Bunny, fast as always.

gotta say, I'm a lot more excited for these Sorties now that I know what the rewards can be. I just hope that I can find reliable players to do them with when my friends aren't online..

also really looking forward to the Archer Frame, as a fan of Bows, I think the whole "multi-ammo type" idea is really great. and the extras like the Sword Stance and Rhino rework are just the Icing on the cake..

CAN DECEMBER 2ND PLEASE HURRY THE HEK UP!!!

Despite Ivara being originated from Norse history, I don't believe it really has any significance to the Warframe. The name was created and voted on by The Design Council, so the devs had very little influence on her name. It could have just as likely been Artemis, Willow, or Loxley. They just settled on Ivara around 8 minutes before the stream started.

Let me overview that for you:

What had happened was...Loxley was playing loyal wingman to Ivara, and she had actual wings. Looked badass.

Then Willow attempted to crush Artemis' chest, arc reactor.

Then Ivara was like: "I'm sorry, Artemis. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice. She's my friend."

And then Artemis was like: "So was I."

Then a thrilling three-way fight ensued. Ivara and Willow had mighty Artemis down on one knee.

Wait a minute...

Not specified on Ivara's drops... I'd like it if they were exclusive to a single Spy Mission, that way once you obtain her, you don't have to worry about her parts diluting the Spy Vaults later, if you like running them for fun..

God, i hope it isnt in submersible spy missions. Those take a day and a half to complete.

Edited by 321agemo

So what's with the teaser images? Apparently people were getting what it might be but I have no clue.

my guess is the red symbols are the sentient alphabet, the symbols kinda give me sort of meso america vibe and one of the lore quests were currently have quote passages from a mayan myth

They seem more like the tenno clans to me.

Perhaps it will offer higher chances for rare drops? If this was tied to Power Strength it could be interesting. I agree though, she looks mostly like a niche 'for fun' Warframe.

They didn't explicitly say this, just that there will be lore behind the Umbras, which is why Umbra Excal got pushed back.

You would think the emblems for the Tenno Clans would be the same as the Polarities that they're named after, no? I confess that was my first thought too, but it doesn't really make sense to me.

Nope steve called him a Warframe and so did the other devs

I'll play the living daylights out of the Sortie system and our good ol' Spy, that's for sure lol.

Thanks for the rundown as always Bunny :D

I think the thing I'm most hyped for is the opportunity to get Dera Vandal!

I'm having a hard time believing that Legendary Cores would possibly be a reward though... perhaps that's just a placeholder? If it is... maxing mods will be a breeze.

But yes, I'm very excited for some high level content that I can tackle solo or with a few friends; Raids just aren't my thing. Shame there's no Arcanes to be gained from Sorties.

I'm somewhat less-hype about Sorties now. Just beefed-up mobs and special conditions/restrictions ? That's...lame.

Though its association with lore is interesting, should make them more immersive, I hope ?

Ivara looks gorgeous. 10/10 will farm and complain about the increasing grind but will farm nevertheless.

That looks like some sweet sword action.

Though what worries me is how it seems to plunge you forward as the combo goes. Melee atm is not very, say, controlable along with un-cancelable moves.

And Banshee's next for a beauty treatment ? Hooray.

I'm having a hard time believing that Legendary Cores would possibly be a reward though... perhaps that's just a placeholder? If it is... maxing mods will be a breeze.

There are atleast 7 other things you can get including individual parts and 25 cores.

A legendary core likely has an obscenely low drop rate, but it's there.

There are atleast 7 other things you can get including individual parts and 25 cores.

A legendary core likely has an obscenely low drop rate, but it's there.

Still, people will get them occasionally. Some people will sell them, slowly more and more will start going into circulation, and after a few months, the prices for maxed mods will drop drastically, I'm sure. Even if you never get any personally.

Still, people will get them occasionally. Some people will sell them, slowly more and more will start going into circulation, and after a few months, the prices for maxed mods will drop drastically, I'm sure. Even if you never get any personally.

Arcanes are still ludicrously expensive (the "good" ones anyway) because not only are they locked behind very challenging missions but they are also decided by RNG and we both know DE is never fair with RNG. Yes the price of it will drop as it is now avialable ingame, however I highly doubt it's going toharm trade chat so severely.

DE regularly gives away prime mods, in the last tactical alert all those who got the aura mod was converted to a legendary core to compensate. The price of cores are still valuable because of their rarity and it's that rarity which will keep them expensive.