Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #64 Overview

AM-Bunny

Personally, I live in spy missions.

I have no problem grinding those for Ivara.

^ spy missions are really fun, especially solo, with the james bond theme going. LOL. 

I can't wait to play Ivara, gonna main the heck out of her. 

I'm really impressed on this frames design, and abilities. 

not to mention the color lay out is going to work very nicely 

I haven't been hyped for a frame in a long while

Edited by Vesiga

^ spy missions are really fun, especially solo, with the james bond theme going. LOL. 

Yeah, I personally can't stand leeching in Draco or high level Void missions with low ranked Warframes, so I always take my unranked Warframes to Spy missions to level them up. It's a very underrated way to get a lot of XP solo.

R3TyHRr.png

Other Stuff
• There are some ideas with how Umbra Excalibur will impact the game in terms of lore, but they were pushed back to work on Second Dream - expect Umbras to be more significant than just a simple skin

www.warframe.com/seconddream

this means that the umbra comes to update 18?

didnt have time right now to spend much attention to the dev-stream because of my job

ivara (there is smth similar in tibetan buddhism: kurukulla or kurukulle, there are several links to know more in google and wikipedia)

yessssss, IVARA !!!! ^^) thx DE, this is a great warframe, design and abilities goes straight to my ronin-heart ...

i have time to watch the stream on sunday

&

big thx to bunny ^^)

this means that the umbra comes to update 18?[/size]

No. Basically they were planning on having Umbra come outnthis year, but they want his appearance to have significance to the lore. Since everyone has been so focused on developing the lore for Second Dream instead, Umbra didn't get the work needed. Therefore, his release was pushed back to next year, but expect it to be more significant than just releasing him one day without explanation.

I noticed something rather different about the interior of that liset at 14:29 of the devstream. How come it looks so much wider than the one we have now. Even his/her Sentinel is further away from the arsenal. Or am i going insane there.

Hmmm, ordis thought the orbitter was much larger then this.

How long have you been sleeping tenno? This was in the talks for a few months now :)

Edited by Miss_Fluffybutt

I noticed something rather different about the interior of that liset at 14:29 of the devstream. How come it looks so much wider than the one we have now. Even his/her Sentinel is further away from the arsenal. Or am i going insane there.

It was confirmed to be our new orbiter. You can also see ramps leading to new areas behind the arsenal.

The red icons make me think they are new and unique abilities for the Stalker. Only reason to have those icons for an NPC is because you get to play as the Stalker when you invade other players. Possibly a thing you can do when you are allied with Red Veil, meaning other Syndicates offer you variety of things to do.

Probably not but it's fun to think about. :p