Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #64 Overview

AM-Bunny

The only thing im not gonna like about this frame is:

1.People are gonna complain on how to get her even though it will be like every other frame they will just make it seem worse because it's different then killing a boss in one hit.(not saying it won't be annoying becuase it might  but people are complaining before it gets here.

2.It's gonna be soooo overused i think way too many people are gonna use it and that will make it not as fun in my oppinion. I don't want it to be rhino all over again. ( if you were here you know what i mean)

3. IT'S A FEMALE!!! No i'm not a sexist and i'm not against females in any way but ever since a bow first came to warframe i was hyped for when we would get an archer and wanted it to be a male because well i'm a male, for me it seems the females always get the best designs that take more skill or do more CC and the guys just get damage, nyx, nova, banshee, equinox, mag, saryn, mesa, trinity, zephyr all good CC frames what do we get Loki, vauban, volt, frost that's it not saying the others suck but they arent my playstyle, i just wanted a stealth archer and i thought of some of the exact abbilities it has but it's a female so kinda sucks TO ME. I'm not gonna start a thread aout it just saying my oppinion ill still use the frame but I'm still kinda mad but im sure many people are happy that it's a female and i'm happy for them.

Other than that i'm hyped for that quest always read into the lore of warframe so it will help with that, the new orbiter looks interesting, im hoping for some interesting weapons of course, Kavats? seems like everyone forgot about them, hope they are much more usefull than kubrows or kubrows get a serious buff, but most of all im hoping for focus system.

I'm a bit disappointed that DE went the relay route for trading. I have enough trouble connecting to normal relays, 9 times out of 10 I usually get a solo instance.

Thanks again for taking care of us folks that can't watch the streams!

I'm a bit disappointed that DE went the relay route for trading. I have enough trouble connecting to normal relays, 9 times out of 10 I usually get a solo instance.

As far as I know, it won't be replacing Trading chat, so you'll still have that avenue open, if you wish. It's simply an attempt to reduce some of the messiness of it. Hopefully this will do away with the "WTS> Streamline, Intensify, Stretch, Flow, (10 lines later...)" that clogs Trade chat.