Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Morec0 Stuff

Morec0

Did you have a wet dream after they announce the second dream will be on next week, LoreWalker?

Surprisingly, no; I'm STILL anticipating it will be delayed to next year at the last minute.

What is you favorite theory or lore in any game that you play/have played?

Jaina is a Dreadlord.

What female warframe will you "warm their bed" with?

Valkyr. Everything else is heresy.

John Cena vs. Jiggly Puff. Who would you put your last dollar on?

Jiggly Puff has the ability to put folks to sleep, but I'm FAIRLY certain that You Can't See Me works like protect. So John Cena.

Okay, in perhaps a more serious non restricted answer, how do you think the current Corpus economy functions?

Basically I see the Corpus as being your typical big megacorp scenario, they have a lot of power simply through their economics. Internally Profits are split into keeping funding of various research and construction divisions alive and simply being hoarded by high-level Corpus owners (Bek, Alad) while Employees are paid pennies - basically a sort of "here's what you need to survive - oh, wait, you need to buy your food and lodging from US, your employer".

Meanwhile you've got the Grineer standing on one said, and while I don't see credits as being a big thing for them they ARE demanding various finds made by the Corpus (see the reason Gradvius started). I also think that due to the Corpus being the only ones to have much of an inkling about the Orokin technology the Grineer HAVE to use to propagate there's a bit of a buy-sell relationship there as well - LARGELY one-sided in favor of the Corpus, but that's what the aforementioned tribute system balances out.

Of course, all this doesn't factor into war costs with the system being what it is, but generally speaking that's a whole 'nother animal.

Why is Erebus such a scrub?

Because it's hard to be Ere bus at once. Traffic conditions being what they are.

This'll be fun. Ok so- what is the most lore filled game you've ever played. No elder scrolls or fallout allowed- those are obvious.

Also, since you set me up for it with this v - I guess I'll turn this post into the nightmare you feared.

Valkyr. Everything else is heresy.

What do you think about these suggestions for Valkyr if she were to get a rework? (Fair warning, look at it in your free time later...): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/563379-improving-valkyr-hysteria-is-not-the-only-problem/#entry6369116

What are your thoughts on skills that are purely RNG based (may or may not be an advocate for the removal of desecrate and against abilities being centered on RNG)

They sound like a bad idea if they're INTEGRAL to the kit and role of the Warframe. Twisted Fate's bit of random gold boost in LoL is an example of a good one - it's beneficial but it's not integral.

Now DON'T take this as I think Desecrate should be REMOVED. I think it needs tweaks - during it into an AoE toggle to allow the Nekros to do OTHER THINGS would be the best - but all in all it's base purpose is to set out more health orbs to support the team and it's guaranteed to do that, everything else is just icing on the cake - beneficial but not integral.

Nekros DOES need a good bit of TLC, though, but I don't think a rework of his kit is really needed (aside from the aforementioend Desecrate automation).

What is your favorite color?

Red.

​Why did you jump on the 'AMA' bandwagon?

Thought it would be fun.