Evervescant

PsychedelicSnake

unknown99

mFROosU.png?1

i need a minute to calm myself.......

-----------------------

in other news, i saw this on the energy pad:

qHNaXub.jpg?1

didn't notice it before, thought u be interested.

Edited by 321agemo

Shorter than me, at least. I'm extremely self-conscious about my height (and everything else about my body for that matter) and sort of have a traditional "man is taller than the woman" picture in my head when I think about relationships. Naturally that's not the ONLY reason I find Asian women attractive, but that's for another thread "Creepin' With Morec0".

Sooooo ... i'm about 5'7 , too tall for you? ;)

I kid, i kid. But you shouldn't be too critical about yourself, it's never a good thing. I'm sure you're a very decent-looking fella'

Okay. Lizards are fertility symbol, but since I'm assuming your not preggers ,it may suggest a frustration in your life that's tying you down and preventing you from achieving your goal and happiness. Hense the pain you feel from the peeling of your butt cheeks. Someone close to you giving you the heartache.

Okay. Lizards are fertility symbol, but since I'm assuming your not preggers ,it may suggest a frustration in your life that's tying you down and preventing you from achieving your goal and happiness. Hense the pain you feel from the peeling of your butt cheeks. Someone close to you giving you the heartache.

giphy.gif

Are you the one who stole them?