Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Morec0 Stuff

Morec0

Hey Morec0, ignore the spoiler, its just some stuff i transcribed from the quest

Ballas: ...What they need. Margulis, is to be destroyed!

Ballas: They're Devils from that hell, not human anymore.

Margulis: No. Ballas, no more destruction.

Margulis: We could heal them. Maybe they're meant to save us.

Ballas: How can you defend these devils, Margulis, after what they've done to you?!

Margulis: Love looks with the eyes but with the mind.

Margulis: They won't hurt anyone, I just need more time.

Ballas: Hush, my wilted love. I cannot protect you.

Ballas: Tomorrow you must renounce before the seven...

Margulis(?): This will stop the voices from taking hold.

Margulis(?): You will have to dream, my angel...

Margulis(?): ...so shame on you! You Orokin, so perfect on the outside but you're rotted...through and through!

?????: Seven Hands raised! For your apostasy the judgement is... death.

Ballas(?): Margulis, why?

Ballas(?)it's about the other rejects we consigned to Lua a few years ago.

Ballas(?)They're calling it... transference.

Ballas(?)...I know we are desperate, Executor, but these aren't Dax soldiers.

Ballas(?)These are golems possessed by devil minds.

hmmm feeels like i'm missing something.... somethings off.....

I think Morec0 became a Stalker.

What he learned about Reservoir drove him mad.

He can't believe his one of those things.

Morec0 breaks into DE and destroys the lore department...if they have one

I think Morec0 became a Stalker.

What he learned about Reservoir drove him mad.

He can't believe his one of those things.

"I know your every move, DE..."

"The murder of the energy being theory will not go unpunished..."

"I am your reckoning!"

So. Do you think I could reach the moon? Or should I go for orbit if I try to use dual tonkors as jet packs?

You'll need three.

So with your hiatus, what are you playing?

I read some of the spoilers. So the Tenno are teenagers controlling the warframes like piloting a drone? Boooo!! Also heard a lot cried, must be a very emotional ride?

Can't wait for the update to come to the console. In the meantime, I'm having fun playing other games like Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefront and I'm addicted to Bloodborne.

Or "Attack on Clam Chowder" for the females.

Really? You have to go there?

So with your hiatus, what are you playing?

I read some of the spoilers. So the Tenno are teenagers controlling the warframes like piloting a drone? Boooo!! Also heard a lot cried, must be a very emotional ride?

Can't wait for the update to come to the console. In the meantime, I'm having fun playing other games like Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefront and I'm addicted to Bloodborne.

Really? You have to go there?

Oh yeah, the Quest is VERY emotional, BEAUTIFULLY put together.

The reveal is... less than appealing (to me, at least) but everything else in the quest MY GOD! STUNNING! Seriously if DE keeps up THAT kind of quality in future quests then there is NO WAY I'll ever be able to truly hate ANYTHING about this game again.

And I'm not really playing anything, working on getting into Graduate School, finishing up courses of the semester, and hammering out kinks/making additions to my Warframe RPG. 

And SOMEONE had to!

Lol

The irony is not lost on me.

-snip-

What if...DE knows you too well and try not to empower you by following your theory then they give us what we have right now....?

What if...DE knows you too well and try not to empower you by following your theory then they give us what we have right now....?

That's been a thought I've had a few times before: that DE's paying attention to the theories and thoughts people (me and others) have and are purposefully avoiding the most popular and most agreed upon points in order to make reveals more of a surprise.

But it always just rings of being FAR Tin foil-hatty to me, and given that such is the absolute WORST idea one could EVER take when writing a progressive story and I like to try and give DE at least a little credit when it comes to writing I generally try to avoid suggesting it as a possibility.

Oh my god you're on to them, you have to hide. Here, your new name Valery Goteria. Meet me tonight at the docks, I'll get you out of the country.

Oh my god you're on to them, you have to hide. Here, your new name Valery Goteria. Meet me tonight at the docks, I'll get you out of the country.

Thank you...

Oh yeah, the Quest is VERY emotional, BEAUTIFULLY put together.

The reveal is... less than appealing (to me, at least) but everything else in the quest MY GOD! STUNNING! Seriously if DE keeps up THAT kind of quality in future quests then there is NO WAY I'll ever be able to truly hate ANYTHING about this game again.

And I'm not really playing anything, working on getting into Graduate School, finishing up courses of the semester, and hammering out kinks/making additions to my Warframe RPG. 

Well, thank you. That is great to hear and I'm excited for U18. Best of luck with school and your Warframe RPG.

And SOMEONE had to!

You're such a rebel! 

Oh Skycook3y, I finished watching (would you call it 1 season?) the "Attack on Titan". Changed the way I see anime. Why? One thing I can say, they really develop the characters. Including female roles - strong and not just an after thought. I'll still look for the ones you recommended. TY!

Well, thank you. That is great to hear and I'm excited for U18. Best of luck with school and your Warframe RPG.

You're such a rebel! 

Oh Skycook3y, I finished watching (would you call it 1 season?) the "Attack on Titan". Changed the way I see anime. Why? One thing I can say, they really develop the characters. Including female roles - strong and not just an after thought. I'll still look for the ones you recommended. TY!

Np m8, also yes it's season one because the second one drops at the end of 2016 (I think). After countless recommendations I watched Shutter island, needless to say it was amazing.

(this is towards everyone here) Have you got movie recommendations for me?

Thank you...

Why have you abandoned the warden thread...

Np m8, also yes it's season one because the second one drops at the end of 2016 (I think). After countless recommendations I watched Shutter island, needless to say it was amazing.

(this is towards everyone here) Have you got movie recommendations for me?

Arrggghh! Do you call all women "mate" where your from? I don't want to use my Eowyn meme but its warranted.

gdoZLod.jpg

My selfie page

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145903-the-face-behind-the-name-v2/page-115

Movie recommendation if you want to see teenage Japanese girls in school outfit kill each other. Live action and not anime but certainly fit the genre. Battle Royal. Bet you Hollywood will adapt this into their own version. Or you could just see Magic Mike.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Arrggghh! Do you call all women "mate" where your from? I don't want to use my Eowyn meme but its warranted.

gdoZLod.jpg

My selfie page

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145903-the-face-behind-the-name-v2/page-115

Movie recommendation if you want to see teenage Japanese girls in school outfit kill each other. Live action and not anime but certainly fit the genre. Battle Royal. Bet you Hollywood will adapt this into their own version. Or you could just see Magic Mike.

Sorry, for calling you mate then. I don't usually look at profiles (Except for people like Noa and McGeek) neither am I in the selfie thread. 

That wasn't quite what I was looking for, japanese movies aren't really my cup of tea. And Magic Mike isn't really for me because I'm not interested in male strippers because I'm not homosexual.

Sorry, for calling you mate then. I don't usually look at profiles (Except for people like Noa and McGeek) neither am I in the selfie thread. 

That wasn't quite what I was looking for, japanese movies aren't really my cup of tea. And Magic Mike isn't really for me because I'm not interested in male strippers because I'm not homosexual.

Not your fault and nothing to be sorry about. I'm just struggling with my identity and voice sharing psn with my family. For awhile I've enjoyed the anonimity my masculine name had provided, being treated with equality. But it feels like a curse and I don't want people to think I am someone I'm not. I don't want to hide any more.

Oh and reading your posts, I know you're not into Magic Mike. I said it because I thought it would be funny. And honestly, I liked it...love dancing....and oh those abs...

You know what? I'll go change the psn. Fortune favors the bold. Let's see how long before they discover. (insert mission impossible theme)

I feel like not practical for daily updates and too hard to gather enough stories for a year...i should plan it out before I post that...

I feel like not practical for daily updates and too hard to gather enough stories for a year...i should plan it out before I post that...

You could just update it when you have new stuff, no need for them to be daily.

Not your fault and nothing to be sorry about. I'm just struggling with my identity and voice sharing psn with my family. For awhile I've enjoyed the anonimity my masculine name had provided, being treated with equality. But it feels like a curse and I don't want people to think I am someone I'm not. I don't want to hide any more.

Oh and reading your posts, I know you're not into Magic Mike. I said it because I thought it would be funny. And honestly, I liked it...love dancing....and oh those abs...

You know what? I'll go change the psn. Fortune favors the bold. Let's see how long before they discover. (insert mission impossible theme)

Personally I don't really care what someone's name is, it's what they post. Do whatever pleases you.

You could just update it when you have new stuff, no need for them to be daily.

Personally I don't really care what someone's name is, it's what they post. Do whatever pleases you.

Thank you.

Well, my mission failed. I can't change the PSN once it was created. I hope Warframe will offer the alias name change for the console with plat, sometime?