Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Morec0 Stuff

Morec0

Nah, son, dat girl be straight TRIPPIN' over her sick beats, I'd get OWNED, sucka!

yea she`ll strap yo &#! so hard to yo seat, u`ll get boned madafaka

(that was just to rhyme with what u said nothing personal)

why did u put a 0 on ur name and not an O?

Serious question:

What the hell is up with Corpus Fashion.

Likely it has to do with emulating the grandiose nature of their lost Orokin heritage. DE's described the Corpus as seeing their overblown and utterly insane outfits as being opulent and grand, and given the heritage and fact the Corpus seem to be the ones REALLY trying to hold on to Orokin customs - notably Void worship - I'd wager Orokin outfits might have been similarly... insane. And with a lot more gold.

That said I like to think of there as being a divide in the Corporation's beliefs, one that is measured out in their clothing choices. On one hand you have the likes of Nef and Alad, wearing these really weird and outlandish clothing choices and having clear reverence for the Void (see Alad's comments about it in The Profit). On the other you have the likes of Frohd with clothing that isn't that different from the regular crewman that don't seem to have any real interest in the Void and are more focused on Profit alone. I like to think of there being two groups: one Void-worshipers, a kind of classical nature/deity-esq worship, and Profiteers, more of a Buddhist "enlightenment" philosophy.

The Void-worshipers take the outlandishness of their beliefs to every aspect of them, while the Profiteers stick with more minimalist designs.

Thoughts on the sentient from a meta lore point of view? For example, their seemingly angelic appearance as opposed to references to tenno as "demons of the void"

I'm sure that's intentional on DE's part; the two greatest creations of the Orokin, the ones that would have destroyed them and the ones that did. I'm a sucker for theming sh*t like that so if it turns out DE did intend that sort of design I'll be ALL over it. I'd be curious to see how else they might go with it.

The False Prophet or The Jellyfish, who has the better money-based accessory?

Totes Anyo.

yea she`ll strap yo ! so hard to yo seat, u`ll get boned madafaka

(that was just to rhyme with what u said nothing personal)

why did u put a 0 on ur name and not an O?

Word up, I dig it.

It stems from my Xbox live days. I WANTED to just go with Morec, but I needed a number in my name, that bothered me so I just said "screw it! zero!" and ever since that it's just sort of stuck as something I do. It's SUPPOSED to be read Morec-zero, but even I have started reading it as Moreco lately.

I'm sure that's intentional on DE's part; the two greatest creations of the Orokin, the ones that would have destroyed them and the ones that did. I'm a sucker for theming sh*t like that so if it turns out DE did intend that sort of design I'll be ALL over it. I'd be curious to see how else they might go with it.

Totes Anyo.

Word up, I dig it.

It stems from my Xbox live days. I WANTED to just go with Morec, but I needed a number in my name, that bothered me so I just said "screw it! zero!" and ever since that it's just sort of stuck as something I do. It's SUPPOSED to be read Morec-zero, but even I have started reading it as Moreco lately.

My life... It's been a lie...

what type of music are you into?

My life... It's been a lie...

what type of music are you into?

Generally depends more on the song than anything, and I dig about any style as long as I can dig the beat/lyrics. But as a rule of thumb I enjoy Rock/Metal music.

Do you miss the hivemind?

Freeing myself from the Khala was the better decision as it now prevents Amon from controlling my thoughts.

I was talking about that time when I was you, and you were me, and we were Legion. xD

As was I.

Would you press the button, Morec0?

Maybe.

Corpus cuisine?

Well we KNOW Martian Jellyfish are a thing, but those seem to be high-end sort of food. Aside from that it's rather impossible to be able to say.

As was I.

Maybe.

Well we KNOW Martian Jellyfish are a thing, but those seem to be high-end sort of food. Aside from that it's rather impossible to be able to say.

nu u

... You need help, man.

How does Baro Ki' Teer keep finding all his rare and unique items?

How's the wait for U18 effecting you?.

I continue to be skeptical of its arrival on time so I've managed to avoid getting too worked up.

Plus I'm on Thanksgiving vacation with family 'til Monday so I'll be good.

How does Baro Ki' Teer keep finding all his rare and unique items?

Expeditions into the Void. I'd wager he's got a few teams managing to scrounge out these lesser things, while we're looking for only the most powerful and useful items to maximize our time spent in the towers.

Boobs or cheese?

Satan? Is that you?

How do the Corpus not see the potential in selling plastids for credits?

Alad V notes that biotics is an under-appreciated sector by the Corpus, and given the Corpus' history with the Infestation - notably the Plague that erupted after the fall of the Orokin - it's unsurprising that they don't want do deal with anything remotely connected to the Technocyte.

How are Mods formed? Are they data chips, like in Megaman Battle Network? Or something else?

I like to imagine they're specific circuitry systems through which we're able to focus our Void energy to one particular effect or another. So less the mods causing the effect and more a mod - appropriately increased through fusion with other mods/cores - facilitating the increase they're associated with.

What is your opinion on Luca Turilli's Rhapsody?

Never heard of it before. Looked it up. I like it.