Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Morec0 Stuff

Morec0

What exactly is the history behind Nitain Extract? The container has a corpus vibe to it, but the whole underwater part says sealabs.

Despite the Corporation's lack of interest in the area, it's possible they still must do some work with it for Alad to refer it as "unappreciated" rather than ignore - and it's plenty possible that they also have particular operations on Uranus, Earth, or other planets that might have oceans (Neptune). Or the container may be more Tenno in origin, it's not particularly boxy.

How do you know when you're summoned via the Nekros Ritual?

tumblr_mxvlklEl1i1rnrreio1_400.gif

I was genuinely surprised when I found that you strolled onto my thread after I used it.

What is there to explain? It's magic.

Also luck.

Mostly magic.

Not even the previous Rhapsody?

Well, the only one I watched was "Prometheus". There MAY be some... weird ones, but I'm a fan of Hammerfall and the like and this capture that kind of epic grandiose that particular song had. I'd have to watch more to get a wider view, but I don't feel like doing that atm.

Could you give me a small description for Skullgirls?

Girls fight each other with alien hair.

Gersemi or Zanuka'd Valk?

As sick as I am to say, Zanuka'd Valk's got the better booty.

Can't deny that Gersemi's just beautiful, though.

Despite the Corporation's lack of interest in the area, it's possible they still must do some work with it for Alad to refer it as "unappreciated" rather than ignore - and it's plenty possible that they also have particular operations on Uranus, Earth, or other planets that might have oceans (Neptune). Or the container may be more Tenno in origin, it's not particularly boxy.

What is there to explain? It's magic.

Also luck.

Mostly magic.

Now, what is the board doing with that empty seat? Surely they must be looking for new possible fillers.

Well, the only one I watched was "Prometheus". There MAY be some... weird ones, but I'm a fan of Hammerfall and the like and this capture that kind of epic grandiose that particular song had. I'd have to watch more to get a wider view, but I don't feel like doing that atm.

These are my favourites.

Also, what's the result for / 0 ?

Now, what is the board doing with that empty seat? Surely they must be looking for new possible fillers.

I believe that's what was up with Bek trying to kidnap Darvo in Ties that Bind, get him on the Board, extend his power over it. As to what's happened to the chair without Darvo I can't possibly say; I mean, OBVIOUSLY it's going to have to be filled, but who will fill it's up in the air. Could be Nef, could be a new character - I'm personally still waiting on Arn Etina to make a comeback in some form or another.

What do you prefer? Big flashy attacks, or technical attacks without much flair?

Whatever fits the situation better. But one can't deny that flashy attacks are cool, they're designed to be after all.

Also, what's the result for / 0 ?

I believe that's what was up with Bek trying to kidnap Darvo in Ties that Bind, get him on the Board, extend his power over it. As to what's happened to the chair without Darvo I can't possibly say; I mean, OBVIOUSLY it's going to have to be filled, but who will fill it's up in the air. Could be Nef, could be a new character - I'm personally still waiting on Arn Etina to make a comeback in some form or another.

Whatever fits the situation better. But one can't deny that flashy attacks are cool, they're designed to be after all.

Spoiler Alert:

Arn Etina is Stalker. That's why he chased after Darvo, he stole his look. He took it all away from in one fell swoop. His treachery, can not be forgotten. He hunts down the Tenno to prevent them from being inspired by Darvo, alas he is not a very good fighter.

Morec0, would you say you are a  bit of a metal head then? If so, is your favorite metal subgenre or series of metal bands?

Not really a metal head, so I can't really say I know many subgenres. Not even sure 

I know Disturbed's at least once said their music would have been classified as Metal before "nu rock" and all that was a genre, but aside from that Metallica, Black Sabbath, and generally the other classics are what come to mind.

Spoiler Alert:

Arn Etina is Stalker. That's why he chased after Darvo, he stole his look. He took it all away from in one fell swoop. His treachery, can not be forgotten. He hunts down the Tenno to prevent them from being inspired by Darvo, alas he is not a very good fighter.

Darvo: The True Hero.

Would you rather have to fight off Zanuka, or Blade Wolf?

3SroN2v.png

bUmX0ZD.png

Wolfy. Better company.

Morec0, what is your favorite music band? Have you heard of Muse?

Disturbed. I've heard of Muse, not sure I've listened to much of their work.

Who's the perfect waifu?

Myself.

Do you have a boss/section of a game that'll seemingly be forever your winning rival? 

Mine's Flandre Scarlet from Touhou 6...No matter what, even after years of playing Bullet Hell, I still cannot, and probably never will, be able to beat her.

Not that really comes to mind, I'm not big on single-player games, imo unless it has multiplayer it just doesn't have the replayability to be max the value.

Real question :c

what do you think of Gravity Falls ending next year?

Wait... NEXT year??? I thought the season was already over and there were only two... Holy S#&$! This is awesome!

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed hidden posts