Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Morec0 Stuff

Morec0

wow. okay...

what do you think of Bill?

He's awesome. They're totes gonna destroy him, but he's a great character.

Post pic of the warframe in your arsenal you consider to be the most stylishly customized.

I don't have access to my gaming comp atm, but have an older variant:

YCe9jAV.jpg

DIA DE LOS NEKROS

Edited by Morec0

He's awesome. They're totes gonna destroy him, but he's a great character.

I don't have access to my gaming comp atm, but have an older variant:

YCe9jAV.jpg

DIA DE LOS NEKROS

You should be him :c

he knows everything. I like how he was already foreshadowed way early on the show.

You should be him :c

he knows everything. I like how he was already foreshadowed way early on the show.

Oh yeah, that's one of the reasons that this show is so great. I'm actually working on an impression of him, kinda already have it, know the effects needed for the voice, but I have this stupid insidious lisp that is BARELY there but is JUST enough there that I know it's there and it destroys my self esteem.

Oh yeah, that's one of the reasons that this show is so great. I'm actually working on an impression of him, kinda already have it, know the effects needed for the voice, but I have this stupid insidious lisp that is BARELY there but is JUST enough there that I know it's there and it destroys my self esteem.

what do you think of the intro switch for Weirdmageddon

Where does the Knaita skin fall in the current lore?

I'm working on a short story and trying to decide if I can include it or not.

Likely the work of Tenno artisans branching out the styles of the Warframes as they see fit. I would see no reason to not include it.

Ante means not long before, sorry.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ante-

Oh, sorry, I'm more familiar with Pre. I'll try to remember this, though, could be useful.

And I wouldn't know where to speculate it came to existence in the scope of things, that would be something up for you to decide. Could be before the Betrayal, could be after.

Oh, sorry, I'm more familiar with Pre. I'll try to remember this, though, could be useful.

And I wouldn't know where to speculate it came to existence in the scope of things, that would be something up for you to decide. Could be before the Betrayal, could be after.

Sorry, my short is focused on not long before the down fall. XD  To me, pre is just "before" while ante helps narrow it down some.

Thanks!