Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nearlydedicated's Christmas Challenge (Prizes!)

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

oCMY59k.png

Just a heads up: everyone can participate, but I can only reward PS4 players!

A Note from NearlyDedicated:

Hey everyone! NearlyDedicated here. Some of you may know me for my various lore threads, others from my endeavors into the Tennobet -- which, along with help from the community, led to the cipher's release. Today we're here to talk Christmas and Tennobet. 

This morning I woke up and climbed out of my cryopod, to find a bag of goodies in my Liset (Santa sack prime confirmed?). I haven't opened the sack yet...but whatever's inside, I'd like to use to spread some Christmas cheer. But, rather than give it out to random players...I'd like to put a NearlyDedicated twist on things. I run the Tennobet Memrise course (http://www.memrise.com/course/425296/orokintenno-script/), which resets scores weekly. Can't think of a better way to have a contest! ;D 

What you need to do:

-Subscribe to my free Tennobet course: http://www.memrise.com/course/425296/orokintenno-script/

-Compete for the highest score every week!

How to win:

-I will check the scores every Friday (@9:00 PM, EST) from now until Christmas

-The contestant with the highest score when checked will get four random prime parts from Santa sack prime, each worth 30 ducats or more.

-There will be a total of four drawings, one each Friday, through Christmas.

One last request from NearlyDedicated:

This isn't a requirement; however, if you find yourself in possession of a surplus of prime parts, consider spreading Christmas cheer through trading chat. Surprise someone with a free stance mod! Nobody needs to pay 100 platinum for a Tranquil Cleave, especially this time of year.

Happy holidays to everyone, I look forward to this competition! =] 

Never stop exploring,

-NearlyDedicated 

Eh, I might just participate when I get some free time

I wanted to learn the orokin alphabet for some time and now I have a valid reason to do so :)

By the way, long time not seen, Dedi ^.^

Edited by 514415

Same here :D

Welp, that was efficient. Past lvl 3 you can already read almost anything :)

Seriously that's so well done, I could translate everything from lvl 4 through 10 after 30 minutes of basics. You should rename that topic "Learn the tennobet under an hour and enjoy the Christmas gifts" xD

I should have said that earlier, but nice job creating that course ^_^

Same here :D

Welp, that was efficient. Past lvl 3 you can already read almost anything :)

Seriously that's so well done, I could translate everything from lvl 4 through 10 after 30 minutes of basics. You should rename that topic "Learn the tennobet under an hour and enjoy the Christmas gifts" xD

I should have said that earlier, but nice job creating that course ^_^

xD thanks! I'm gonna keep updating it every now and then. Remember, the contest doesn't start until tomorrow -- scores reset weekly, every Sunday. That's a Memrise thing. So be sure to check in tomorrow and keep on learning! Also, for the contest, a new unit (Christmas themed) will be posted tonight.