The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Wukong

(PSN)ShadowOfLight112

Your choice to make your clan "mountain", if you don't have enough active member in it, then don't make it mountain big.

now i'll tell you about a story, a story of many clans which once decided to upgrade the rank of the clan just because they added such possibility in the game

Then one day researches arrived in thier world, many clans were stuck being higer rank even if the number of active players was low, those pore people found themselves with a choice, leave their beloved clan, which they dedicated time and love to build , join a more active one, or suck it.

The legend says that those brave warriors accepted their positions and managed to compelte even the hardest researches with a limited number of close comrades, but then Alertium happened, their only hope now is clan downgrade ... the end.

Edited by Regar

now i'll tell you about a story, a story of many clans which once decided to upgrade the rank of the clan just because they added that possibility

then researches arrived, many clans were stuck being higer rank even if the number of active players was low,  those pore people found themselves with a choice, leave their beloved clan, which they dedicated time and love to build , join a more active one, or suck it.

The legend says that those brave warriors accepted their positions and managed to compelte even the hardest researches with a limited number of close comrades, but then Alertium happened, their only hope now is clan downgrade ... the end.

First, it still is your choice, that was totally predictable that bigger clan would suffer more for this kind of stuff.

Second, this new update is supposed to allow clan to get downsized (if i remember well)

and third, why don't you just get more active member ?

(i don't even know what is the use of making a giant clan in the first place...)

Your choice to make your clan "mountain", if you don't have enough active member in it, then don't make it mountain big.

And what clan are you in?

Mine is mountain clan as well twice as large as his, people are contributing, but its still difficult considering we're only halfway done on nitain extracts on the bp.

Its 102 clan members, thats literally a storm clan right there, don't say its his fault, nitain extracts have only appeared 4 a day(least amount they said) with only 1 drop a time, and sometimes they appear in the middle of the night(like the last two previous nights, I ended up missing one because I seriously needed sleep), this isn't a personal problem, this is global, I'm 100% sure DE is trying to occupy us until U18, then change it.

First, it still is your choice, that was totally predictable that bigger clan would suffer more for this kind of stuff.

Second, this new update is supposed to allow clan to get downsized (if i remember well)

(i don't even know what is the use of making a giant clan in the first place...)

downsizing does not apply to all(like mine which is twice as large), getting clan members is difficult since you must be patient to get like 1 at a time.

And big clans=big community, be good people and socialize, thats what mmo is for.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed provoking comments

first it wasn't predictible at all, do you even know how this game was years ago when clans and dojos got first introduced?

second i know perfectly, that's why my story ends with "their only hope now is clan downgrade"

third it's just really hard to imagine a 2 years old clan to skyroket from 5 active members to 100 ... unfortuantely people join, then they leave, people try warframe, then they quit... and so on, keeping an active clan is real hard work

anyway, i'm not calling you or complaining, i was just inputting a different point of view which many people don't know about.

Edited by Regar

first it wasn't predictible at all, do you even know how this game was years ago when clans and dojos got first introduced?

second i know perfectly, that's why my story ends with "their only hope now is clan downgrade"

third it's just really hard to imagine a 2 years old clan to skyroket from 5 active members to 100 ... unfortuantely people join, then they leave, people try warframe, then they quit... and so on, keeping an active clan is real hard work

anyway, i'm not calling you or complaining, i was just inputting a different point of view which many people don't know about.

And this is big part of why this is a problem right now. At one point there wasn't a massive downside to having a big clan so nartually they got big, THEN things changed and this all showed up. Some clans are really nice and allow new players or those just trying the game to join because they never thought DE would screw them over so royally. 

Them launching Wukong before clan downsizing is in the game, even if it is only a week, is just a massive cash grab by DE and everyone knows it.

I feel sad for all those who might of taken a break from Warframe who are going to find themselves without a clan when they come back because of this mess...

omg yet another person who does  not want to earn something!!

i will say it yet again: unless you habe played EVE or legendary crafting in Gw2 you have NO RIGHT to complain about any time gate DE implements.

i am perfectly fine using @WarframeAlerts which i have not used in over a year and a half. When i am around to grab the nitain, the alerts tell me when one is up! usually 4-5 hours between.

omg yet another person who does  not want to earn something!!

i will say it yet again: unless you habe played EVE or legendary crafting in Gw2 you have NO RIGHT to complain about any time gate DE implements.

i am perfectly fine using @WarframeAlerts which i have not used in over a year and a half. When i am around to grab the nitain, the alerts tell me when one is up! usually 4-5 hours between.

Problem here is this isn't EVE or Gw2. This is a FTP game and I expect there to be grind, but this lvl of grind without warning for the "bigger" clans or just people who aren't able to be that active to do the alertiurm when it shows up get shafted.

I don't find the Nitain thing that difficult. Yes, right now, we're all pretty low on how much we have. Right now we're strained on how much we can toss onto the fire of our research stations. A month from now, two months from now, it won't be an issue. These types of additions have to be considered for the long haul, not "New thing is out, I have to have it now." That's what buying with Plat is for. Otherwise you have to wait and collect.

I mean, compare Nitain Extract Vs Catalyst and Reactors? You get one or the other every two weeks for a gift from the lotus, and then some random missions have them occasionally, and some random invasions have them occasionally. You can bypass this by spending Plat to hurry things along, or you can wait.

Getting Wukong and anything like him is just like that. Pay plat to not have to wait. Otherwise, the wall is there until you take the time to walk around it.

I don't find the Nitain thing that difficult. Yes, right now, we're all pretty low on how much we have. Right now we're strained on how much we can toss onto the fire of our research stations. A month from now, two months from now, it won't be an issue. These types of additions have to be considered for the long haul, not "New thing is out, I have to have it now." That's what buying with Plat is for. Otherwise you have to wait and collect.

I mean, compare Nitain Extract Vs Catalyst and Reactors? You get one or the other every two weeks for a gift from the lotus, and then some random missions have them occasionally, and some random invasions have them occasionally. You can bypass this by spending Plat to hurry things along, or you can wait.

Getting Wukong and anything like him is just like that. Pay plat to not have to wait. Otherwise, the wall is there until you take the time to walk around it.

True, it won't be a problem later down the line and I myself am already over the "rage" of wukongs grind. I can wait since the clan i'm in just needs to finish the chassis and systems now.

Its still a pain though for some people to have to just hope that with the limited time they may have to play that they can get the alertium till the time when their clan mates can help out at that later point.

Also Catalyst and Reactors are a bit different since you can actually just "buy" them with plat if you don't want to wait. From what I can see you can't actually buy Nitain from the market like you can the potatoes.

True, it won't be a problem later down the line and I myself am already over the "rage" of wukongs grind. I can wait since the clan i'm in just needs to finish the chassis and systems now.

Its still a pain though for some people to have to just hope that with the limited time they may have to play that they can get the alertium till the time when their clan mates can help out at that later point.

Also Catalyst and Reactors are a bit different since you can actually just "buy" them with plat if you don't want to wait. From what I can see you can't actually buy Nitain from the market like you can the potatoes.

You can buy Wukong with Platinum. He just costs 14 times as much as a Potato.

As mentioned in another thread, it takes only 6 days to complete Wukong's research for a clan with 10% of its maximum capacity consisting of active members (100/1000 for a Moon clan) with each member completing 2 alerts each day. For a clan with only 5% active members (50/1000 for a Moon clan) each completing 1 alert each day, that's 22 days, which isn't terrible unless you're impatient.

Edited by Inarticulate