The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tailwind Update Mod Mechanics

Morec0

Alright, we ALL know what we want out of a Tailwind rework so I wont dwell too much on it (Cloudwalker, but visible and can attack).

What I'm here to do is suggest ways modding for the ability could work:

Power Strength: NOPE! It's out. No effect anymore.

Power Duration: This will determine how fast you can move while flying.

Power Efficiency: Like Cloudwalker the ability will drain energy based on the amount of travel time, this will lessen that cost.

Aaaaaand that's all I got.

Tailwind synergizes with parkour 2.0 but requires training and there is no map/tileset where I was not able to whiz across the open space.

Annoying herein is that flying to high make you respawn on your last location.

I wouldn't mind to make flying easier based on energy drain for distance traveled. But the status quo works too.

Edited by (PS4)l0r3n7step

No we do not want Tail Wind to do this. Tail Wind is very useful as is. We want Dive Bomb to be folded into TW and then get a new ability to fly.

Completely selfishly, I don't want it to be a toggle, either, because I don't want to have to try to fit Flow into my builds, so all based on duration. You should be watching your ability timers for Zephyr anyway.

Strength would be a speed increase. That's what it does for Jet Stream and Speed; it would be counterintuitive not to do likewise here.