The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Quest? (Alad V Related)

air248

EDIT 1.0:

As one of our awesome people pointed out salad might be just another jordas, i made some changes to the quest. Doesn't really affect the whole thing anyway

So as our lovely nef is pissed off, what happens next? So heres a concept / quest  that i can think off

As we all know, Alad V had a place where he had all these tenno held up for zanuka business and stuff like that, then he turned to the infested. So heres my concept:

-His ship / lab / place where all the stuff he did before he turned to the infested, is filled with infested

-There are still probably tenno and zanukas inside of the place

Then that leads to my idea of the quest (Story)

First, the cure never existed, then of course nef would take the chance and ask the tenno to investigate his old place.

He sent a group of corpus there, but lost connection quickly.

So he asked us to investigate and clean out the place.

QUEST (1):

Spoiler alert ! If you do not wish to catch any of the spoilers, just skip to the rewards part :)

The missions before the last mission is to locate where the ship is, since it moves around constantly (for it is infested)

Last mission:

The tenno arrives, they went in. Then theres a loud voice coming from the inside. Lotus' transmission starts to blur out, then all we see is a blurred screen, with a creepy voice asking the tenno to go to him.

The place where Alad V kept the tenno and where he manufactured the zanukas were exposed, and we can therefore also discover how zanukas are made.

The tenno found the dead bodies of the squad of corpus then they found a recorded message there. It tells them not to go foward, and leave immediately, to make things more creepy =.= 

They reached the room where they once fought Alad V. Then theres this mysterious figure(wearing the zanuka controlling collar) and a zanuka which looks terrible infested.The tenno then fought both of them.

The figure talks again, saying that hes one of their kind, they dont need to end up like this, jumps out of the window, then a infested big flying thing flew away, and the guy tells them that they will meet again.

Lotus asks the tenno to leave immediately, and that she will explain when they escape.

Back to liset:

Lotus explained that she felt connection to the mysterious guy, and she said he is definitely not one of Alad V's prey.

Tenshin as always, challenges Lotus, and asked if she was holding something back. Lotus just said that it isnt important anymore, and asked everything to forget about it

Nef told us his extraction teams extracted zanukas from the place and also discovered the recipe for making it.

Rewards:

New type of kubrow:
Zanukas (weakened version of course, dont want it to be overpowered right)

It is gained through visiting nef and trading a full set of warframe parts(helmet, chassis and system) to make a kubrow unique with little power of the frame of the set.Then the player gains the zanuka in a folded version, then wait for it to unfold to use.

Stats:

Armor: 55-75

Shield: 75

Health:150

Power:75

Puncture:120

Crit chance:15%

Crit multiplier:1.4%

Grants access to a new quest which leads the the mysterious guy

New weapons? (infested, also used by the guy)

So heres my basic idea, and the big quest? I think a infested powered warframe as a reward might be cool.

What you guys think about this? Tell me pls :)

(I think my main point of this quest is to have a zanuka and lead to a infested warframe :P)

P.S. The main quest will be out soon i guess, stay tuned :)

Edited by air248

No thanks. Alad V is figuratively and literally dead, he is merely an Infested puppet like Jordas now. He should stay that way because curing him would be bad storytelling and make him even more like a cartoon villain.

Well, we gave him the cure in a recent event @_@ idk if u missed it out or anything, but im supposed he is kinda cured. Also, he is a corpus anyway, he just do stuff for business, but not to help the tenno. So if you think that hes gunna be some childlish cartoon villians which changed to good guys, ill tell you nope, he is still a corpus.

So you want pet made form corpses of fallen tenno.

tWm3hpX.png

Well as mentioned above, actually we give him parts ourselves for him to make us one. If you think that the parts of warframe we collected from the boss fights are fallen tenno, that might actually make sense D:

Well, we gave him the cure in a recent event @_@ idk if u missed it out or anything, but im supposed he is kinda cured. Also, he is a corpus anyway, he just do stuff for business, but not to help the tenno. So if you think that hes gunna be some childlish cartoon villians which changed to good guys, ill tell you nope, he is still a corpus.

It lied, there was never a cure and it was just the Infested controlling him like Jordas. What does being Corpus have to do with anything? The Corpus are still villains, just sleazy corporate ones.

It lied, there was never a cure and it was just the Infested controlling him like Jordas. What does being Corpus have to do with anything? The Corpus are still villains, just sleazy corporate ones.

Your theory might make sense, but as far as we know, no one knows whether its a cure or not. Therefore thats what concepts are about, they are not the 100% real thing. Also, if hes like jordas, i can also change the thing to investigating salads old place for the uncle nef. As mentioned above, zanuka kubrows and a big leading quest to an infested warframe is what i hoped for