Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Day in the life of an alcoholic Warframe.

Konnstruct

Ash had a long night... earlier he was berated by The Lotus for not putting waypoints on mods, and also managed to put his only catalyst on the wrong weapon. So he went to the local bar to help him cope with these recent events.

But shortly afterwards, he got a new alert that had a '?' reward. Even though he was intoxicated, he had to accept it.

1a33db1a5ab69503df185c0ada2883f8d4c040acee545178e3ef4ad45aa648d04g.jpg

6d3fde5634a74ea8833a5ec978d2ecc490bf1e3a9e1373a33293651eba258e5f4g.jpg

In all seriousness, this is a bug that happens quite frequently when using the Blade Storm ability. It acts like I'm still using the ability after it has already been executed. My FOV doesn't revert to normal (as seen above) and when I try to use another ability I get the message "POWER IN USE". Now I know Blade Storm is buggy, blah blah blah but this also happens on Volt's Overload(charge?).

Edited by FrydHamstr

i play volt but i havent seen this bug when using overload

Because Overload does not change your vision. Yet, Overload had a daisy-chaining bug with turrets being a targettable entity, yet indestructible, causing Overload to get stuck and rage on indefinately. As it ran, Melee was blocked and so were all powers. That has been fixed nowadays. Bladestorm is still suffering from such bugs.

I had an unrelated but similar sort of thing earlier. Some reinforced glass broke somewhere in the ship, me and my team wasn't even in whichever room it was, yet we've all experienced the decompression effect without the asphyxiation. We had to play the whole mission as if we were floating underwater with constantly "gurgled" sounds... Everyone got a headache and there was no fun to be had. :| probably been reported before though.